FairportFats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ITEM SOLD

BallPolisher 001.jpg
BallPolisher 002.jpg

This ball polisher was used in my pool room and to the delight of the customer we polished the ball regularly and they really appreciated the clean ball policy.
It is still operating as strong as ever, of course, all I polish now is my set and a few friends.

The polisher comes with a 3/4 full bottle of Arimath ball cleaner and several extra round pads, the small strip pads have been recently replaced ,
but are very easy to cut and glue in place if and when they need replacing.

I don't believe there are many of these around, I bought mine at the Billiard Trade show many years ago for a princely sum. A new one goes for $750.00 + shipping.

I am asking $350.00 which would include about $50 for shipping in the continental US.

Last edited:

ArizonaPete

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Very nice ball polisher at a great price. I was lucky enough to buy a used BallStar I found on CraigsList about a year ago. Before that I was using a home made ball polisher built in a 5 gallon bucket. The professional ball polishers, like yours and mine, do a fantastic job in just a few minutes. Significantly better than the home made ones. Yours does all 16 balls in one stroke, which is terrific - mine does 8 at a time, but it's does 8 in two minutes. Good luck with your sale, it's a real steal of a deal.

FairportFats

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Very nice ball polisher at a great price. I was lucky enough to buy a used BallStar I found on CraigsList about a year ago. Before that I was using a home made ball polisher built in a 5 gallon bucket. The professional ball polishers, like yours and mine, do a fantastic job in just a few minutes. Significantly better than the home made ones. Yours does all 16 balls in one stroke, which is terrific - mine does 8 at a time, but it's does 8 in two minutes. Good luck with your sale, it's a real steal of a deal.

Thanks for your kind reply. There's nothing better than clean pool balls.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've been thinking about one of these, I like the fact is does the whole set at once. FYI, a new one is $529 + shipping, not $750, not say you aren't offering a good deal including shipping because you are.

I do have a question: From the looks of it, it appears to be difficult to grab hold of the balls to get them out, but I'm sure that can't be the case. They do seem down in the holes pretty good though. How does that work?

Also, are the pads carpet like material or more of a buffing pad type material? Are the pads washable?

Can you provide approximate measurements of the unit (height and diameter)?

I'm cross country, does the price include shipping to California?

Thanks.

Last edited:

dannylee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I've been thinking about one of these, I like the fact is does the whole set at once. FYI, a new one is $529 + shipping, not $750, not say you aren't offering a good deal including shipping because you are.

I do have a question: From the looks of it, it appears to be difficult to grab hold of the balls to get them out, but I'm sure that can't be the case. They do seem down in the holes pretty good though. How does that work?

Also, are the pads carpet like material or more of a buffing pad type material?

Can you provide approximate measurements of the unit (height and diameter)?

I'm cross country, does the price include shipping to California?

Thanks.

The lid that holds the balls in place can be lifted. It is hinged so ball removal is no problem after they are cleaned.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The lid that holds the balls in place can be lifted. It is hinged so ball removal is no problem after they are cleaned.

So there are really two lids? One in the first photo that holds the balls in place and then the cover in the second photo?