nice message on Simonis

PUTT4DACA$$H

Silver Member
I Went to Kolbys In Keizer ,Oregon Last Week To Recover Their Diamond Tables And Was Pleasantly suprised By The Writing On The Cloth. Now I WantTo Write This On All My Freshly Recovered Tables.!!!
enjOy
GORDON

Attachments

• IMG_20140212_245512_031.jpg
    IMG_20140212_245512_031.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 342

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
I Went to Kolbys In Keizer ,Oregon Last Week To Recover Their Diamond Tables And Was Pleasantly suprised By The Writing On The Cloth. Now I WantTo Write This On All My Freshly Recovered Tables.!!!
enjOy
GORDON

That is F***ing Hilarious Gordon!

enjOy
GORDON

Glens up around the area.....sure that's not him doing that shit. LMAO

Mark Gregory

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Not me:grin: back in my playing days I use to come into the bars that had a rep for money players showing up late at night, grab a seat, then take my cue out, put it together and stick the butt of the cue in a corner pocket so that the cue was sticking up in the air over the playing surface. Then I got out my little piece of string, tied it on the tip of my cue, and tied a $5.00 bill on the hanging end of the string, then go sit down. When people started coming in later that night, they'd always ask what are you doing? I'd tell them I'm all set up to catch suckers, so be quiet so you don't scare them away:grin::grin: