Kaci

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
The reason I was pounding this thread so much.....
...I suspect that Kaçi’s 8-pack is a unique event....
...in competition....on 4 1/8 pockets.

It’ll be a while before it gets equaled, especially with so many alternate break contests.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The reason I was pounding this thread so much.....
...I suspect that Kaçi’s 8-pack is a unique event....
...in competition....on 4 1/8 pockets.

It’ll be a while before it gets equaled, especially with so many alternate break contests.

I would suspect you are correct since a lot are not winner break and that table was just refelted so it was playing easier than usual as commented several times in other matches ,,

Last edited:

MickeyMantle

Mickey Mantle #7
Seems only fair that when this happens, the "sitting" player should be given a chance to come on after the 8 pack, and try to match it.....fair is fair, he never got a chance after the lag.

fan-tum

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've only known of his existence for about 7-10 days, and of course, devoured everything on Youtube. Not sure if I've seen everything, so...has anyone seen him lose?

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Why do I have trouble typing Kaçi’s first name? :scratchhead:

Sometimes I type Klenti....and sometimes I type Eklent.

Is Eklent his given name?....and Klenti his pet name?

Both spellings are around the WEB

pt....confused as always

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

pt....confused as always
He said Eklent is correct and that is what he has on his personal Facebook page.

Capture.jpg

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very impressive! Well done by Kaci!

And if you ever wondered why there is no money in pool, you can now watch one of the hottest guys in the sport playing one of the best matches in resent times...while wearing shorts and a reversed baseball cap. Looking like a gang member rather than a professional sportsman.

They just need to have a dress code if it seems like an issue. At the us open 8 ball they had to wear black slacks and shoes. Kaci obeyed the dress code. Seems like a decent kid, but perhaps a bit cocky- but not excessively so

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
I've only known of his existence for about 7-10 days, and of course, devoured everything on Youtube. Not sure if I've seen everything, so...has anyone seen him lose?

Odd question. Even in the tournament that he had the 8-pack, Warren Kiamco won it not Klenti.

Last week, he beat Shane in the winner’s side of the US Open 8-ball. He lost to Alex (whom he had the 8-pack) in semis of the winner’s. Shane went on to win the tournament, eliminating Klenti on his way to the title.

Earlier in the week, Klenti lost his first match in the US Open 10-ball, and Shane went on to win that one as well.

I love Kaçi’s game, but the same top players (Alex, Shane) ended up vying for the title.

Freddie <~~~ not surprised

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member

pt....confused as always
Eklent is his given name, and Klenti is the diminutive form.

Frederick <~~~ Freddie

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
They just need to have a dress code if it seems like an issue. At the us open 8 ball they had to wear black slacks and shoes. Kaci obeyed the dress code. Seems like a decent kid, but perhaps a bit cocky- but not excessively so

Not cocky one bit.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Did somebody mention Klenti? :grin-loving:

As with every stinking "Who's the Best?" thread, it would be helpful to compare apples to apples and oranges to orange.

Look at the experience that, say, Warren Kiamko, Shane Van Boening, and Alex Pagulayan have compared to 19-year-old Klenti. Big, huge difference.

Wait until Klenti is THEIR age and then let's have a "Whos the Best?" thread.

I thought it was cute when he posted on FB that he's back in the land where 19-year-olds can have a drink in the clubs. In Vegas, he had to sip on Shirley Temples and sodas. :embarrassed2:

He's also quite the gentleman. Chivlary lives in Klenti. I like the kid. I like him a lot. :cool:

Shown here with Keith in VIrginia a few months ago.