DCC one-pocket updates

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
I believe

0 loss Alex and Billy Thorpe
1 loss Dennis, Sky, Shane McMinn, and winner of Dulton and JJ

Semis and Finals(tentatively 9pm est) will be tonight.

Wow, they sure are taking their time. With the possibility of a two set final looming, this could go real late!

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, they sure are taking their time. With the possibility of a two set final looming, this could go real late!

Or they'll postpone the 1P finals till tomorrow and show a 9ball match to keep the stream on schedule :embarrassed2:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Or they'll postpone the 1P finals till tomorrow and show a 9ball match to keep the stream on schedule :embarrassed2:

Less scheduling flexibility here than you might guess, as the banks ring game, typically a lengthy affair, is Friday night. Pat Fleming has announced that it's one pocket from here on tonight --- sure hope he's right.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Daulton and JJ came to an end yet?

redraw results?

Anyone with the Efren and Shane Winters score?

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Daulton and JJ came to an end yet? redraw results?

Don't know the result you seek but Pat Fleming indicated that the next one pocket round will take place at 6:00. which typically, but not always, means that the redraw will occur a little before 6:00. Seven players will remain and one of them will draw a bye.

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
Don't know the result you seek but Pat Fleming indicated that the next one pocket round will take place at 6:00. which typically, but not always, means that the redraw will occur a little before 6:00. Seven players will remain and one of them will draw a bye.

my count is six, sjm...

McMinn (1)
Woodward (1)
Pagulayan (0)
Orcollo (1)
Thorpe (0)
winner between SD and JJ (1)

of course, without the completed matches available on the site, I very well could be wrong.

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
my count is six, sjm...

McMinn (1)
Woodward (1)
Pagulayan (0)
Orcollo (1)
Thorpe (0)
winner between SD and JJ (1)

of course, without the completed matches available on the site, I very well could be wrong.

I stand corrected. Pat was obviously referring to the seven now remaining, but it will be six entering the next round. That means there will be no bye needed. Thanks for correcting me.

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
I stand corrected. Pat was obviously referring to the seven now remaining, but it will be six entering the next round. That means there will be no bye needed. Thanks for correcting me.

NP! I was confused...thought I was missing someone! LOL...at this point I would imagine that they probably just straight up abandoned the results board. It would be an absolute monster to try and update at this point. Stinks since aside from constantly updating the current matches board, you have no way to tell how people are doing.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
5 hours into it

2-2

Jeremy on the one hole, left Shannon in the trees by the crotch, but a shot.

gxman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What if JJ's next match is 5hrs too??? lol

Josh Roberts still in?

Pat said Josh and Billy Thorpe next match.