Miz/Reid/McCready Story

stikapos

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
While the Miz is gone, I don't think that's sufficient reason to withhold truly funny stories, even if they cast the Miz in less than a favorable light. When happy, the Miz was handsome and could be charming. When pissed off, he could be a grumbly as the best of them.

I walk into the Holiday Inn at Chesapeake, VA and I'm supposed to sit with Jimmy Reid to review some cues he's brought up from Louisiana. I notice that he's playing Jimmy on a table near the stands, so I sit down and watch these two finish out their match. The match is coming down to a hill/hill contest when who walks up and starts practicing on a close by table but Keith. Not only does he start practicing, but he's doing it ONE HANDED. Tossing nine balls on the table and running rack after rack one handed. Of course, the entire crowd was ooooing and yeooowing, oogling at this wild practice session. Pissed Steve off to a fairlewell to the point where he just unravels Earl-style, telling everyone within earshot of his disapproval of Keith's practice session. Of course, Jimmy runs out the match and that just elevates the bickering. Funny thing about it was, here I am just meeting Reid for the first time....I thought he'd be upset and all that and he just kept on laughing about it all, launching into a million stories about the Miz. To be sure, Miz was always a presence, whether winning or losing.

tim