Where: Big John's Billiards
9819 M St.
Omaha, NE 68127
Phone: 402-592-3545 Contact: Kyle

$750.00 Guaranteed added
race to 9 alternate break
$40 entry with $5 green fee
8ft brunswick

Hope to see you all there as this should be a fun event with a nice payout. Please contact Kyle with any questions or to get your name on the list. Being this is the 1st tourney Pre-registration is appreciated to have an idea of how many players so that Big John's is staffed properly.

Last edited:

woofster

Registered
You should pay the $4 and list the tourney on pool4u.com, bet it would really increase turn out. I heard you were having one and still had trouble finding info about it

fastereddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL, your right they are 8ft Brunswick tables. I don't know what I was thinking. Call Big John's in Omaha at 402-592-3545 for more info.
I was just doing him a favor posting this, but tell him to post on pool4u.com and they will. They are testing the waters with this tourney and if this pans out things will get bigger and bigger, so I hope it works out. Kyle is the main contact for the tourney.

fastereddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
MIkey, I think I'm going to Olathe so I may see ya down there. If them guys don't scare you then I guess I'll be betting on you. Anyhow, Omaha should be fun. I was going to buy your first drink and possibly give you a little action but now you done scared me!

Woofster, if you don't mind me asking who are you and are you planning on coming? Let me know if you need more info.
You don't have the fame of a mikeyfrost but if you come I'm buying your first drink too.

Last edited:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Bump it up...my girlfriend can't make it to Olathe which for me actually makes me want to go less so we will def be in Omaha!

fastereddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mikey, you should head down to Olathe anyway just because you can't go wrong going there. I am glad to hear your coming to Omaha. Side Pocket's in Omaha just recently closed up I heard, so Big John's is it now. The owner of BIg John's is really making an effort to get things going, so I hope it is a good turnout for his sake and not to mention if this would be a success it would lead to bigger and better tournament's in the future.

fastereddy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bump it up, it is this weekend! They will probably have some mini tourney's going on Fri. night before the tourney starts on Sat. Hope to see yall there!

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
I just got off the phone, they're paying out the top 8 if they get 64 and playing the tourney over two days. Doors are opening at 10 AM and tourney should start between 12-1PM. No player auction.

Get your tail on down there if you can make a ball prize pool will be around $3200 and paying out 8 places means if you cash you can actually win something. Go get that free Omaha money there's only 7 guys who can play there and 6 of them are on the same team and the other is subject to get lost driving from Lincoln to Omaha lol(just messing with you Ryan).