Big Dog Billiards in Des Moines, IA Dec 9th-12th One hole and Bar Table 9-Ball

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
See Flyer below for details...

One pocket payouts for top 3 are guaranteed even if 3 people show up!!!! $1k for a win is pretty strong and on top of that a quarter of the field is getting paid no matter what. Definitely going to be a good one pocket tourney for those sort of players. Calcutta will go off that Thursday night.

On Friday starts the guaranteed added $1k 9-Ball event. Only 2 winners side matches will be held on Friday. If you are coming from out of town send that money in. If you have questions call the phone number on the flyer.

I'm just here to relay what's going down...are you in or you out?

Last edited:

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Here's the Flyer

Attachments

• bigdogsdec9th.jpg
    bigdogsdec9th.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 747

Mike B.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a pretty good amount of added money. Should get a number of players from all over the midwest I would imagine. This tournament is definitely on my calendar.

Mike B.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good question! I would like to know that myself.

Thanks,

Ray

Hey Ray, glad to see you asking about this tournament. I have watched a few of your live streams and would like to personally say you do a great job! What are the chances of you streaming this tournament? It should be a good one. Des Moines is a relatively central location for a lot of players in the midwest.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Hey Ray, glad to see you asking about this tournament. I have watched a few of your live streams and would like to personally say you do a great job! What are the chances of you streaming this tournament? It should be a good one. Des Moines is a relatively central location for a lot of players in the midwest.

It's closer than you think Mike, that's all I can really say about it.

mtdsports

On The Road Again
Silver Member
Already scheduled vacation so I can finally make it up to check out Big Dogs. Spoke with Whitey he should be up as well.

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
Hello.

Where was it last time? :shocked:

Shuff & I are looking forward to making this event.

Who knows, there might even be some One Pocket "action" before the tourney.

Ray

LOL Ray in Des Moines we got one request though...you are not allowed to say "Sho Nuff" at all.

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
LOL Ray in Des Moines we got one request though...you are not allowed to say "Sho Nuff" at all.

LMAO - I know. I heard the last recording and I was thinking of having a contest to see who could guess how many time I said "Sho Nuff".

I think I have already said it E-Nuff. lol.

Ray

mikeyfrost

Socially Aware
Silver Member
LMAO - I know. I heard the last recording and I was thinking of having a contest to see who could guess how many time I said "Sho Nuff".

I think I have already said it E-Nuff. lol.

Ray

LOL that's the truth, me and Jim Pousch poked a little fun at your expense when you kept saying it, you prob didn't even notice. We're still working on the deal, some room owners are hard to convince!