BLACK FRIDAY Cobblestones -York PA 11/25

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Its that time of year again Pool Players. York's Preimer Pool tournament that annually draws 40+ players will take place Friday, November 25 at

Cobblestones of York
205 South George Street
York, PA 17401-5501
(717) 848-3866

Game 10-Ball (Played on 6 Beautiful 9' Gold Crowns)
Races 7 - 5
Practice at 11 AM
Start at 12 PM (Player Auction with Tournament starting immediatley afterwards)

Entry Fee:
Pro / Semi-Pro $50 - Amateur $35
(Ranks will be determined by TD)

Please check back for Start Time Information. It will start close to 12 PM as usual, but I need to get confimation of staffing levels from the Owner first.

Last edited:

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Streaming Video

Look back here on Friday if you dont get to make it or if you get knocked out and want to keep track of your players. We will be streaming this event live all day on uStream. You will need to come back here for the link though.

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 Ball Rules

We do REAL 10-Ball rules in York :) It is a called shot game.

Called Shots
10-ball does NOT count on break
3 foul rule is IN
alternate break
opponent always has option to turn the table over if a ball is pocketed without the intended called ball being dropped.

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last Call

Last call pool players, this tournament is a very well kept secret that I am trying to unsecret...if that is a word. This used to be hosted at the Yankee Club until they went out of the business and we who ran the tournament kept up the tradition and changed venues. We used to only have 4 tables but now we have 6 and the tournament runs much more smoothly. The Venue is GREAT. Awsome food and drinks great venue to watch as well... you can watch directly from the bar or you can watch from the balconies.

I expect to have, easily, 40+ players, which should make for a healthy payoff and give someone a nice boost for their Christmas shopping. I will be paying out 1/4 of field rounded down. 100% payout. Nobody makes money off this except the bar and in return we get a day long pool fest in downtown York City at a great Venue.

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Sorry about the confusion on "last call" there is NO sign up. I will take all players. This is a Black Friday Tradition. NO CUTOFF. a few years ago we had 58 players on 4 tables. that was a long night. No way I can turn players away when they are trying to get out of shopping with the wife.

Curtis...bring your but up here and play some YORK PA pool. Mike Davis will tell you...this is no easy win :)

Can you just sign up and pay the day of the tournament?? I'm thinkin about making the trip.

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
not to scare people off

I have 6 tables now and if I get Too many players...I may drop the races to 6 - 4 but no lower. We have to be out by 2 AM.

rickwen186

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Results

1st Brett Stottlemyer 475 + 500
2nd Matt Shilinski
3rd KC Wagman
4th Joe Catalti
5th Donny Perryman
6th Chris Garret
7th Jason Kochenour
8th John Barnshaw