Changing legs on a 9' diamond pro-am.

(((Satori)))

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have to have the legs changed on a new diamond pro-am and I am wondering what the correct way to do this would be? I need both the upper stained part built on the base and the lower bolt on legs changed.

Is it easy enough to do them one at a time without putting the table back onto a cart or whatever it is the build these tables on?

If I have the job done at the house will they be able to secure the base as well as they do in the factory that it is built in?

Is there anything I should be concerned with? It is a brand new table and I don't want something that, after repaired, is not as good as new.

Thanks
(((satori)))

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have to have the legs changed on a new diamond pro-am and I am wondering what the correct way to do this would be? I need both the upper stained part built on the base and the lower bolt on legs changed.

Is it easy enough to do them one at a time without putting the table back onto a cart or whatever it is the build these tables on?

If I have the job done at the house will they be able to secure the base as well as they do in the factory that it is built in?

Is there anything I should be concerned with? It is a brand new table and I don't want something that, after repaired, is not as good as new.

Thanks
(((satori)))
First of all, why do they need replaced?