FS Carmeli 6 pt Ivory joint/cap

showme87

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Up for sale is a gorgeous very lightly played cue by Ariel Carmeli that features a 6 point(3 hi/3low) configuration and comes with 2 shafts.This cue has been very well taken care of recently removed from a collection. Signed between points 4-09.The points are long on this cue and the level of work in this cue is simply amazing. From the razor sharp points to the ivory cap/butt and flawless leather wrap, this is a stunner!!!

Specifications:
-Macassar ebony butt-15.2 oz with ivory butt cap
-Curly maple forearm 6 razor sharp point of Macassar ebony with four veneers(white/green/orange/black)
-shaft #1 4.0 ozs ultraskin medium tip
-shaft #2 3.6 ozs ultraskin medium tip
-3/8 x 10 solid ivory joint
-Fancy rings of ivory dashes with nickel rings
-lizard print leather wrap
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/COLOR]

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Wow.........simple design........nothing fancy........but the rich color tones just look remarkable.......the brown tones & contrasts all compliment each other......and the wood looks so rich and elegant.........what'ya I say earlier.........WOW.

This cue shows really handsome in the photos so I'm imagining that in person, if you lay your hands on the cue to look more closely........oh well, might as well go find a minister to pronounce the two of you as "Husband *& Cue".

showme87

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Lol,TY this cue looks better in person...in your case! It is one helluva design by a master cue maker.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey Showme87,

Cue BM-3 in your photo-bucket, now that's a cue that I gotta tell ya fits right in line with my taste and cue collection as well.............now that's a cue with some ooh la la.........Love it.

In fact, I'm having something similar built right now with a 6 ebony points design but I also went pretty heavy on inlays in the forearm & sleeve. Your cue really shows superbly in the photos and I'm sure it has to be one of your favorites.

You should put up a photo of both cues, of course the Carmeli being the other. I'm betting it would be like chumming for fish and you'd get a lot of attention on your thread......just a thought.