Wood Sale: Bubinga

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello AZB'ers.

I have TWO, Bubinga squares. The squares are 24 inches long X 2 inches square. The squares are dry, and ready. These pieces are essentially defect free. The color is vibrant, and uniform throughout. The grain on the micro grain side of the squares is near ruler straight. :cool:

The price is $45.00 out the door. Both pieces are included in this sale.

You know the drill with me folks. The first person to say they want it, in this thread, will get the piece. You contact me via PM. I send you the PayPal address. You send the funds, and you will get EXACTLY what you paid me for. If you have dealt with me before, you know my word is my bond. If you're new to this, look at my I-trader, and notice that I have been a member here, for a decade +. Rest assured, you have no worries. :cool:

I will cover the shipping costs, and absorb the PayPal fees. I prefer PayPal, but...If you want to pay via another method, I will accept a United States Postal Money Order, ONLY. I do that for your protection as the buyer, not mine. If you choose to pay via USPSMO, the piece will not ship, until the M/O is received, and cashed. :cool: If you pay via PayPal, please include a valid Continental United States shipping address...It helps both of us. ;) I will NOT ship this item internationally.
Thanks for taking the time to look.

Here are some photos of the exact pieces that you will receive.
20180918_131051.jpg

20180918_131107.jpg

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Price adjustment

I will part with these two pieces for $50.00 shipped, within the lower 48 Continental United States, ONLY.
Thanks for looking. :thumbup:
Best regards.
Joe P

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I will part with these two pieces for $50.00 shipped, within the lower 48 Continental United States, ONLY.
Thanks for looking. :thumbup:
Best regards.
Joe P

NEW PRICE $45.00 SHIPPED. These are very solid, beautiful blanks.
Thank you.
Joe P

Kingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whatcha got there at the bottom of the first picture? If it's at least 1.5 thick I will give you 45.00 for that one. ;):D

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Whatcha got there at the bottom of the first picture? If it's at least 1.5 thick I will give you 45.00 for that one. ;):D

That one is gone. :)

These bubinga squares are still available.

Last edited: