Fargo rant

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
why. you would want to know so you can adjust to play against his speed. that is foolish at best. just because he blew it doesnt mean others should not know how the opponent plays. and besides the opponent was better than him a nd he was supposed to lose.

I respectfully disagree with your comments due to some advice I got several years ago from a way better player than me. We were playing for 1 st place in the lower bracket in money league playoffs with 1,800.00 on the line iirc. The other team threw an 8 against me and I was a 3 at the time. It was an 8-3 race. I was muttering ...damn. I cant beat this guy. My team mate who was a 10 heard me and replied.....play the table not your opponent.

I won 3-0 in a match as you stated...i was not supposed to win. I did as my team mate suggested.... Focused and played the table and completely forgot about who I was playing.

What I am saying is if you focus entirely on the table and who you are playing chances are you will less likely make a mistake costing you the match instead of worrying about your opponents level and trying to adjust your game.

MattPoland

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I respectfully disagree with your comments due to some advice I got several years ago from a way better player than me. We were playing for 1 st place in the lower bracket in money league playoffs with 1,800.00 on the line iirc. The other team threw an 8 against me and I was a 3 at the time. It was an 8-3 race. I was muttering ...damn. I cant beat this guy. My team mate who was a 10 heard me and replied.....play the table not your opponent.

I won 3-0 in a match as you stated...i was not supposed to win. I did as my team mate suggested.... Focused and played the table and completely forgot about who I was playing.

What I am saying is if you focus entirely on the table and who you are playing chances are you will less likely make a mistake costing you the match instead of worrying about your opponents level and trying to adjust your game.

Scared money never wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk