~>~>~>~>~~> Gorgeous Sly Cue <~~<~<~<~<~

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
I hope you guys like it :eek: Sick coco burl!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender - Copy (15).jpg
    FullSizeRender - Copy (15).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 684
  • FullSizeRender (55) - Copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender (55) - Copy.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 680
  • FullSizeRender (57) - Copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender (57) - Copy.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 671
  • FullSizeRender (56) - Copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender (56) - Copy.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 671
  • FullSizeRender (54) - Copy.jpg
    FullSizeRender (54) - Copy.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 683

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That is pretty damn impressive!!! Love that butt sleeve design, just gorgeous.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
Wow this thing is beautiful love the rings the woods are just wow. Thanks for showing :eek:

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Fabulous work, Leon has really come into his own. He isn't just talented, he's now accomplished.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Besides the obvious "inspiration" from Harris and Scianella, do any of you notice something "different", for the lack of a better word, with the look to this cue?

Who can spot it?

CrossBone Cue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Besides the obvious "inspiration" from Harris and Scianella, do any of you notice something "different", for the lack of a better word, with the look to this cue?

Who can spot it?

I do, this cue means Sly can make about whatever whenever he wants.
Signed this one in another spot as well.
Great work Leon, keep it up
Steve

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I do, this cue means Sly can make about whatever whenever he wants.
Signed this one in another spot as well.
Great work Leon, keep it up
Steve

He may have sighed it in another spot but thats not what I mean... look again.. you don't notice it?

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
I notice many things please do tell?

All the inlaid ring work faces the same direction... You usually see them mirrored at the joint, and sleeve.. Even in the sleeve, the set closest to the wrap is seen mirrored to the set in the forearm side of the wrap in most cues... it's unique

itzel0101

buyselltradecues
Gold Member
Silver Member
thanks for the nice comments:thumbup: this cue is real nice:) Leon did a wonderful job for me!

It's George

Bet Something!!!
Silver Member
Damn Skins if he had flipped them what would you have said? Gorgeous cue that anybody would be happy to own! And exactly how many people are doing that crown buttcap these days? Tony is known for it but many are doing it.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Damn Skins if he had flipped them what would you have said? Gorgeous cue that anybody would be happy to own! And exactly how many people are doing that crown buttcap these days? Tony is known for it but many are doing it.

I made an obsevation that you usually don't see inlaid ring work done this way and followed up by saying it was unique. I didn't know how many would catch that. Hence my asking... So if they were "flipped" I wouldn't have commented...

It's George

Bet Something!!!
Silver Member
Everybody has their own style. Since you quoted flipped would you rather I said mirrored? Would you criticize Tony if he did something different? I think not.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Everybody has their own style. Since you quoted flipped would you rather I said mirrored? Would you criticize Tony if he did something different? I think not.

I mentioned nothing that was criticizing. It was just and observation of a unique layout.