Master Sky Blue Chalk vs Master Blue Chalk - Any Difference?

Geosnooker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Around here a lot of people bring their own chalk, lots of different brands so it wouldn't matter.

Julian

Same here. I’ve played for just over 50 years and nobody has mentioned chalk. I often bring my own, leave it for others to use. Half the players have chalk holders and likely would have to think twice about what brand is in them.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Dont you want to be able to see how much chalk is on the table???

I have a box of Master light green, I like it, for some reason it seems a little softer and applies smoother, almost like Kamui. I have no idea why it seems different than Master blue.

Well if you really curious, let you finders do the walking, call & talk to Skip at Master Chalk. Guy actual like talking Chalk.

I tied the Kamui it was like Lip Stick Chalk, worked OK, but Tip need freguent touching up with 220 Sandpaper.

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
I've used the Master light Green chalk for about 15 years now....Love it...After reading an article in a pool magazine on Master chalk colors they said the light green was the best...Said the Blue has too much strong dye in it...Seems the light Green is smoother not as gritty...
I just ordered the Sky Blue because I'm curious....Want to see if it is like the light Green I use...

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I've used the Master light Green chalk for about 15 years now....Love it...After reading an article in a pool magazine on Master chalk colors they said the light green was the best...Said the Blue has too much strong dye in it...Seems the light Green is smoother not as gritty...
I just ordered the Sky Blue because I'm curious....Want to see if it is like the light Green I use...

Thats the same thing I noticed about the light green.

sbrownn

Registered
<resurrecting an older thread here>

There seems to be conflicting online listings for sky blue, which I like a lot (first picture). Anyone know which one is correct? The OP first photo seems to match the color of my first photo below...

1705954551734.png

1705954783293.png

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looks like you are ordering Master Sky Blue. I’m not understanding where the conflicting info is. The pic looks like Sky to me, and the description says Sky.

ChrisinNC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
<resurrecting an older thread here>

There seems to be conflicting online listings for sky blue, which I like a lot (first picture). Anyone know which one is correct? The OP first photo seems to match the color of my first photo below...

View attachment 739272
View attachment 739273
The little piece of chalk shown on the bottom right does not look accurate to being sky blue. Master sky blue is just a shade lighter than Master Blue.

sbrownn

Registered
so this reseller seems to have it correct. did tweeten stop making master sky blue?

what seems to me as a darker than normal master blue - listed as sky blue:

1705957191340.png

same reseller listing normal master blue:

1705957245486.png

same reseller listing master green:

1705957328600.png