WTB: Play Cue under $400

arknova

Me like Pool. Mhmm
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looking for a mint condition cue under $400 shipped to my country for a friend.

Cue must roll straight together and apart, no dings on shaft and as little or no dings/dents on the butt.

Pictures will be great. Will prefer a custom cue but will not say no to a great production for a great price.

PM me your offers!

Thanks,
Clarence

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Looking for a mint condition cue under $400 shipped to my country for a friend.

Cue must roll straight together and apart, no dings on shaft and as little or no dings/dents on the butt.

Pictures will be great. Will prefer a custom cue but will not say no to a great production for a great price.

PM me your offers!

Thanks,
Clarence

Clarence,

Please see these custom Varney cues http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=225593&highlight=varney. I could get the BEM w/black handle to you for around $400 after extra fees for payment & shipping to Singapore.

Dave

Realizm

I love cocobolo cues.
Silver Member
Rating - 98.9%
88   1   0
I have a Jimi Lee rosewood handle 19.3 oz the cue is new .. to ship to you and pp fees for 350 .. let me know

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Hey arknova,

You might wanna try contacting Jim Baxter. Might be able to build u a brand new one with beautiful wood or u can check out the ones he has on sale on AZ. I have a cue being done by him now and im heading back SG end of next week so if you buy from him we might be able to share postage. Anyway postage is secondary, Jim just have nice stuff.
If your friend wants something really fancy maybe some of TommyQs' JD cue might be interesting.

MikesCues048

Cues 4 Christ
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Cue

I have a like new Poison Strichnyne.
The cue is only 3 wks. old.
1 full 29" shaft
$350 + S&H to Singapore.

Thank you,
Michael