Looking for a used Breakrak

ChipD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'd like to get in if good a deal is to be had. Please let me know what I need to do.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
i thought a break rack was a gaff, i was NEVER more wrong about anything. The quality is top notch and then some, every pool room in the world should have one in it. Its not just a head ball with weight behind it-if it was you would have to duck from the CB flying back at you, its engeneered to react like a rack of balls and it REALLY helps anyones break.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi folks & thanks for the kind words. To you folks that are already a customer, I thank you for your business. As some folks know, I am 66 & retired. the BreakRAK was designed to help me learn a Break Shot. All of my early years (25) were Snooker playing, so a big break shot wasn't needed.

Shortly after I came back to Pool in 1999, the owner sold the Snooker Table & told me I wouldn't have any problem competing. since I could run 100 points ever so often. Well I got tired of losing because of a bad break shot, so I made myself a tool to practice with. My Break Shot came alive & my friends ask me how I did it. I told them abiout my invention, they bought one & their friends bought one & here we are.

Mr Hoppe suggested a discount of $259 to $229 for the Deluxe Model (fits all size table 7-8-9) & another of $229 to $209 for the Standard Model (Table size of your choice). Is everybody happy with that ?

For those of you that want a BreakRAK, please go to my website & send your information. I will reply to each of you. Meanwhile, I will check with my CNC Machinist Co., to see what the turnaround will be & post the ship date here.

I thank you again.

Last edited:

Mr Hoppe

Sawdust maker
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
ceebee said:
Snip . . .
Mr Hoppe suggested a discount of $259 to $229 for the Deluxe Model (fits all size table 7-8-9) & another of $229 to $209 for the Standard Model (Table size of your choice). Is everybody happy with that ?

For those of you that want a BreakRAK, please go to my website & send your information. I will reply to each of you. Meanwhile, I will check with my CNC Machinist Co., to see what the turnaround will be & post the ship date here.

I thank you again.

Thank you Charlie, I'm in for two delux models. For clarity, and additional advertising for you, I would suggest posting a new thread with an informative title that clearly states this special offer for AZ members. I bet you get even more takers.
Mr H

Last edited:

lowcel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just sent my information to you. Just keep me updated on what I need to do.

Thanks again!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Mr Hoppe said:
Thank you Charlie, I'm in for two delux models. For clarity, and additional advertising for you, I would suggest posting a new thread with an informative title that clearly states this special offer for AZ members. I bet you get even more takers.
Mr H

thats a good idea, with a litle luck and good timing you might move 20 of them and the machinest(most expensive part) might cut you as break on the pricing. its worth the $$$ no matter what.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Well folks, thanks for your interest in the BreakRAK & the small discount.

So far I have names of 5, out of the 12 that are interested, Please be sure to add your AZB Screen name with the info you send through the BreakRAK website (Contact Us page), so I can mark your name off the list.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Hi folks, the BreakRAKs should be ready to go out next week. I will start calling when they are sure to be shipped. Thanks for waiting & thanks for the interest in the BreakRAK.. Any of you folks that don't have a book, "The GREAT Break Shot", they are discounted when you buy a BreakRAK.

You can read about the book on our website.