FS:Rare Radial Pin Flat Faced Schon

poolhound

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Im putting this cue up for sale for a friend of mine,Its a very rare radial pin flat faced joint Schon SP.The cue is in great shape ,rolls straight and no finish damage.It is made of ebony with turquoise,pink turquoise and ivory inlays and has a lizard print black leather wrap.The total weight is 18.6 oz,15.3 for the butt and 3.3 for the shaft which is 12.75 mm with a med Moori tip.He is asking $900 for this beauty. Paypal is thubos241@lccc.org any questions pm me ,,Thanks.

schon1.jpg

schon2.jpg

schon3.jpg

schon4.jpg

schon5.jpg

jaycast16

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.1%
33   1   0
This is the only 2nd schon that i've seen with a radial pin.I used to have Schon sp with radial pin and it hits good.I hope Evan
Clarke make more cues like this.Goodluck to your sale!

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
yeah this is actually my cue, but i never used azbilliards before so my friend here posted it, but yeah this is a one of a kind according to Evan Clarke and it hits really good, I just am in need of some cash or I wouldn't be selling it..thanks for the post

morinj29

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
absolutely stunning!...didn't think schon had any wood to wood cues....a steal for that price...good luck in your sale....wish i had the cash to buy it

thubosky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thanks alot..yeah Schon made a few of these for only a couple months and then stopped..so they are definitely a rare find and i wish ya had the money to buy it too :smile: