Newsheriff..............Curly P/H Wrapless....F/S

Newsheriffintwn

Newsheriff Custom Cues
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
177   0   0
Newsheriff..............Curly P/H and Turqouise Wrapless...Christmas DEAL....F/S

I have a curly P/H wrapless I completed recently up for sale.I used this cue in a couple local tournaments (and won..lol) BUT I did get a couple dings in the cue. The dings cannot be felt but seen under the finish. They are very hard to find, I can provide pics to those who are interested. That being said I will sell this cue as used but in almost new condition. The price reflects the usage.

The P/H is some of the nicest you will ever see as far as color and curl are concerned, very deep vibrant purple that's hard to photograph (at least for me). The cue looks a lot better in person than the pics....12 up and down points with turquoise arrow heads, turquoise boxes in the center as well as turquoise sharks teeth in the butt cap. The cue is straight together and apart and plays really solid. The shaft has a conical taper. moves the ball real well.

Any questions please PM me

Pay Pal ONLY...................SOLD...........Includes USPS priority mail shipping w/insurance in the U.S. ...cue will be shipped in a ABS tube for protection.

Specs
Butt 29 1/4
Shaft 29
Total 58 1/4

Butt 15.4oz
Shaft 3.9oz
Total 19.3oz

Tip SIB med
Ferrule juma
Tip dia. 12.35mm

Joint 5/16-14 piloted steel joint silver ring (Schon)
Balance point 18 1/2 inches from bottom

Joint dia .840
Butt dia 1.230

hgsL8sw.jpg

IeCpCXk.jpg

zQ5qt5f.jpg

PgQAi1a.jpg

Last edited: