How do we create consistency in our pool game?

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Without overcoming fear we are allowing it to control our minds, actions, and........

HI SJD,

well said, - "believe" is the right word and it´s actions to understand something is necessary for it to work. When you believe you are open up the door to "see" what is behind what was before closed.

For me and many more, CJ´s way of constantly telling the same things in different ways is his way of doing whatever he can to teach the things he see. He learns from the questions we ask. To be a good teacher you need also to be a good student.

I believe you when you say you don´t believe in anything CJ says and I do believe in me when I believe in many things CJ says.

We humans can do so, so many fantastic things - just use our imagination, - in that world everything is possible and if you believe it will come true.
This takes practice for most of us and the practice usually is mostly to take away all the "I can't´s" we have told ourselves over the years.
A good way to find it again (it is always present) is to go back in years to when you were a kid, remember the imagination you had when you were a child,- when you played and everything was exciting and you felt with every cell in your body.
For me the bogeyman felt really real in my body when I could´t sleep and leaned over the bed in fear to look under the bed. It was the same for my little girl - I bought her a "bogey go away flashlight" - worked great because when you light up the dark you see that it was nothing there..................

Take care you all and imagine a happy, peaceful state please:smile:

Christian

You make some great points, Christian, everyone does learn and digest information differently. This is why I try to teach on three different levels, to give everyone a chance to take or leave what they choose.

To be a good teacher, you do have to be willing to learn, and be a receptive student.

I've taken lessons in tennis, piano, martial arts, golf, hypnosis, NLP, Silva, linguistics, and yes, even pool most of my life. There's nothing I'd rather do than learn, and teaching helps me learn on the deepest level......the one that Truly Matters.

Your suggestion about imagination and childhood is also profound. I like to go back to my earliest years in meditation and see what I saw, hear what I heard, and experience how big and mysterious the world was at that time.

As we grow older, things that used to be intimidating are now taken for granted and can be utilized to provide transportation both physically and mentally. Meeting our "boogeyman," as you put it, is important.

Without overcoming fear we are allowing it to control our minds, actions, and ultimately our lives. My main goal is to understand the Truth, myself and other people a little bit better every day, in every way.....and the Truth will set us free from the bondage of our own mental limitations, justifications and rationalizations. 'the GAME is the teacher'

Last edited:

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
Over and out, let the GAME be your teacher.

:clapping:
In my opinion, this post says it all about those who're lost in the past, out of gas, and have no life other than that of trashing CJW for giving his all to help players get better.
So, he picks up some bucks along the way....what's so horrible and mean spirited about that????

Yes, it seems to be mean spirited to try to help players raise their game a notch or two. I guess I'd better back off and let SJD be the one to reveal how champions actually play. ;)

Over and out, let the GAME be your teacher.