My cues these days / may want to sell a few

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Sold. 10,000.00

Cash. Meet me in @ 20 minutes.

Just a kind of out there thought. If YOU think you should sell them...do it. Then take the proceeds, and donate it to St. Judes Hospital. They help all kinds of children, and do alot of expensive medical treatment pro bono, for families who could never afford to pay those bills. You will still have at least 3 killer cues, and something even better, an unbelievable sense of joy, that maybe in some small way, you helped save someone's child. Just a thought. Stay strong my friend.
Best regards
Joe P

Last edited:

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
Just a kind of out there thought. If YOU think you should sell them...do it. Then take the proceeds, and donate it to St. Judes Hospital. They help all kinds of children, and do alot of expensive medical treatment pro bono, for families who could never afford to pay those bills. You will still have at least 3 killer cues, and something even better, an unbelievable sense of joy, that maybe in some small way, you helped save someone's child. Just a thought. Stay strong my friend.
Best regards
Joe P

Taken under advisement...

It's a sad thought that those type motivations are few and far between in this day and age.

"But we can perhaps remember -- even if only for a time -- that those who live with us are our brothers and sisters; that they share with us the same short moment of life; that they seek -- as we do -- nothing but the chance to live out their lives in purpose and happiness, winning what satisfaction and fulfillment they can.

Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, it sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance."

~ A ghost ~

Last edited:

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Taken under advisement...

It's a sad thought that those type motivations are few and far between in this day and age.

"But we can perhaps remember -- even if only for a time -- that those who live with us are our brothers and sisters; that they share with us the same short moment of life; that they seek -- as we do -- nothing but the chance to live out their lives in purpose and happiness, winning what satisfaction and fulfillment they can."

~ A ghost ~

Thank you for the quote. Very ethereal. :)

RiverCity

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

You are going to draw too much attention with those fancy inlays in the Joss East. :thumbup:

40834920443_69ec4c1f17_b.jpg

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Thanks! Its the patch on the back that REALLY sets the tone. :thumbup:

48035958991_4fbbb30253_b.jpg

Sooo...I take it you ride a Harley?

I have a ‘92 Joss sneaky....purple heart...which I really like.

But you and Michael with your ebony versions are starting to piss me off...
....a great looking player’s cue....:lovies:

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Sooo...I take it you ride a Harley?

I have a ‘92 Joss sneaky....purple heart...which I really like.

But you and Michael with your ebony versions are starting to piss me off...
....a great looking player’s cue....:lovies:

Hehehehehehehhhhhh... eat yer heart out, world-beater boy.

vhjyjetjueth.jpg

:dance: aww yeah, we be dancin' AW YEAHH

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's a rumor that the guy that made the patch had dyslexia and it should have been.... WTF?

Michael Andros

Silver Member
Well, whaddaya know...?

I actually did just sell one of the two custom Meuccis. To someone in the room. And I got almost what I paid for it. Not quite, but at least in the neighborhood. It's such a pretty cue and it hits balls solid as a rock. I really did feel a bit uneasy letting it go. But... what's done is done.

sBe2ps6.jpg

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I put my McDermott D-1 up for sale on Ebay today. I thought I would never get rid of that cue, but recently I started playing full time with my Rick Howard. When the D-1 sells, I'll be down to 3 cues, one of those will go but not the Rick Howard.
BTW, that JW is a good reason to sell off some of the others, beautiful cue!

Michael Andros

Silver Member
I put my McDermott D-1 up for sale on Ebay today. I thought I would never get rid of that cue, but recently I started playing full time with my Rick Howard. When the D-1 sells, I'll be down to 3 cues, one of those will go but not the Rick Howard.
BTW, that JW is a good reason to sell off some of the others, beautiful cue!

Hard to part with old friends, huh... me too. But, I can really only play with one or two, so... some gotta go. Or should go, so they can be played with. It's their Genetic Imperative! :grin:

Good luck with Ebay and the D-1. Hopefully you'll get every penny it's worth or more.

:yeah:

And thanks on the JW, Johnny. It sure does play phenomenally. Bill Stroud certainly had a clue when he built cues. Some may be as good ( Tad, Gus, Etc, ) Bur I can't imagine anything being "better". But that's just my opinion and I'm sure many others would take issue with it. Works for *me*, though! :grin:

Last edited: