Old
  (#31)
DogsPlayingPool
"What's in your wallet?"
DogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond reputeDogsPlayingPool has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 500

02-23-2012, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfigueroa View Post
Hey! As Elvi said, that would be "handsome Lou."

Lou Figueroa
spokesmodel
Lou,

Since you are now the official Tunica spokesmodel, you have to post a pic of yourself in an evening gown.

On second thought, please don't.

"It's not enough that you just have talent, you gotta have character too." - Eddie Felson

Old
  (#32)
fathomblue
Rusty Shackleford
fathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond reputefathomblue has a reputation beyond repute

02-23-2012, 12:27 PM

I wouldn't say I'm a banger, but I'm definitely no shortstop. If I run a rack, it's pretty much, "Dear diary, I had a great day! Ran a rack! I hope I can run another one this month...."

I assume I'll be fodder at this tournament, but being only 3 hours away.....it hits me that I really wanna go to this. I think it will be a great experience.

Old
  (#33)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 583

02-23-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyday View Post
Tunica is happening for sure Now start saving the bank roll

S.G.
Sunny,
I've decided to go (once I get some hotel info).

I'm starting on the bankroll today....I'm hoping we can all have dinner at least once (though Mark was OBVIOUSLY ducking me in Reno last week...).

Old
  (#34)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

02-23-2012, 06:01 PM

i plan on being there as work permits as i only live about an hour away.

as far as the rumor mill goes... i heard that the apa is going to hold a tournament there afterwards on the same tables. i was asked to join a team that is going to play in it.

i dont know any details, it is just what i heard.

Old
  (#35)
sunnyday
Ima Gangsta Bunny!
sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8900

02-23-2012, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williebetmore View Post
Sunny,
I've decided to go (once I get some hotel info).

I'm starting on the bankroll today....I'm hoping we can all have dinner at least once (though Mark was OBVIOUSLY ducking me in Reno last week...).
That is great news! We will see you July 20-28!

I'm sure Diamond will update their website soon with details of the event along with Hotel Discount Code ** Very important!!

And I want to thank you very much for all your 'help' during Reno... And going along the extravagant & theatrical show Mark put up in order to duck the rematch of you two... Personally, I believe Mark was way out of stroke and had no choice, but in order to not lose his face & pride he had us all fooled... (please keep this convo between you and me as I hope not to be in dog house for siding away from home court...)

I will put Mark on strict and grueling training regiment so he will be on top of his game when he meets up with you at Tunica. He will not sleep until he steals the Betmore Cup away from your safe guarding!

Sunny G.

Join CSI Fan Site or follow on CSI Twitter

Old
  (#36)
Zbotiman
AzB Silver Member
Zbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond reputeZbotiman has a reputation beyond repute

02-23-2012, 06:24 PM

The 10 footer event is going to be an invitational event.. the entry is still being decided and the key aspect of it is if you want a spot and weren't invited you can challenge someone for their spot...............

While in Tunica
Old
  (#37)
danquixote
DanQuixote
danquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond reputedanquixote has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 1700
  Send a message via Yahoo to danquixote  
While in Tunica - 02-23-2012, 07:49 PM

For those of you that will be attending this event let me say Welcome to the Mid-South. The mississippi delta during july is ....... well....hotter than hell and as humid as a steam bath. If you are attending and would like to see and hear a bit of Memphis music while in town, let me know. I have several friends that are musicians here and will be happy to share the Memphis Music Experience with my fellow pool lovers. ........Dan

Well Mrs. Kennedy.....other than that.....what did you think of Dallas???.

Playing cue......Schon 1309 ltd w/OB-2 shafts moori med

Break cue COC......crappy ole cuetec

Support mental health.....or I'll kill you

Old
  (#38)
lorider
AzB Silver Member
lorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond reputelorider has a reputation beyond repute

02-23-2012, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danquixote View Post
For those of you that will be attending this event let me say Welcome to the Mid-South. The mississippi delta during july is ....... well....hotter than hell and as humid as a steam bath. If you are attending and would like to see and hear a bit of Memphis music while in town, let me know. I have several friends that are musicians here and will be happy to share the Memphis Music Experience with my fellow pool lovers. ........Dan
whats up dan ? have not heard from you in a while, i lost your number when i got a new phone. you still hang out at the local ?

the weather aint gonna bother us, we gonna be inside shooting pool !

just remembered i got to remind my boss to get me a free room down there for that week. maybe i will see you there.

Old
  (#39)
lorider
AzB Silver Member

02-25-2012, 12:52 AM

update on the apa tournament held in tunica after the southern classic.

i was told tonight that it is 300.00 per team entry. also team handicap is raised to 24. dont know what all the payouts number of teams etc, etc but i was told it is going to be 5,000.00 for 1st place.

im in it if it happens , we got our team lined up

Old
  (#40)
sunnyday
Ima Gangsta Bunny!
sunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond reputesunnyday has a reputation beyond repute

vCash: 8900

02-25-2012, 10:04 AM

So for those who wanted the official press release, here it is http://www.azbilliards.com/2000storya.php?storynum=9767

S.G.

Join CSI Fan Site or follow on CSI Twitter

Old
  (#41)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasementDweller View Post
I heard there was going to be 90 some odd barboxes not 80 some. Or was it 70 some?

Lou - can we get clarification on that?

Also, what type of refreshments will be made available? I'm particularly interested to know if there will be any peanuts. That is all.

I'm not booking my room until I hear back from the appointed spokesperson, preferably on company letterhead.

87 bar boxes is what I recall Ken announcing.

And yes, There Will be Blood, er Peanuts.

Lou Figueroa
now go book
your room

Old
  (#42)
lfigueroa
AzB Silver Member
lfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond reputelfigueroa has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2012, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogsPlayingPool View Post
Lou,

Since you are now the official Tunica spokesmodel, you have to post a pic of yourself in an evening gown.

On second thought, please don't.

DPP, thank you for letting me off the hook on the evening gown pic.

I just got back from another spokesmodel gig were I nailed the talent portion, but the swimsuit competition was a disaster.

Lou Figueroa

Old
  (#43)
bestinthezest
AzB Silver Member
bestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond reputebestinthezest has a reputation beyond repute

02-25-2012, 07:19 PM

this looks like a great venue

Old
  (#44)
MEMPHISBULLFROG
Hippety Hop
MEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond reputeMEMPHISBULLFROG has a reputation beyond repute

03-23-2012, 12:21 PM

apa will not be the only ones doing things so before you get all worked up about a team tourney. wait a few weeks and you will see what else is going on. Napa memphis will also be putting something on as well as some others but just look for details to come soon!!!!!! im working on my part of the amateur as i speak.

BIGGETTY BIGGETTY BIGGETTY BULLFROG!!!!!

Old
  (#45)
lorider
AzB Silver Member

03-23-2012, 02:08 PM

i did hear a rumor about a month ago about another league being involved besides apa.

i was not going to spread a rumor on here so i was just waiting for confirmation.

i was hoping napa was going to be involved also. if so i will be playing in both down there.

hope you and bobby pull it off jeremy.

Page 3 of 4 123 4

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: