Pool School with Scott Lee

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Finally got back last night from Oshkosh WI, I received my "Recognized" level instructor certification. I got to meet new friends and fellow instructors, Denny Stewart, Lance Cowles, and Mark Finkelstein and of course my friend Scott Lee.

It was an intense 3 days of instruction and demonstration on the SPF system. I highly encourage anyone seeking improvement in their game to seek out one of these instructors I promise you cant go wrong with any of these guys. Too have 3 master instructors in one location was simply awesome!

Thanks Scott the course exceeded my expectations!

Jim Baker
Maximum reward with minimum movement:D

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you Jim! We sure enjoyed having you come through the instructor course! You will be a great asset in our cadre of SPF instructors! It IS the way to a more accurate and repeatable stroke. To you poolplayers in central MO, you have a great instructor to get quality instruction from...and Jim's a pretty sporty player too! LOL

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Finally got back last night from Oshkosh WI, I received my "Recognized" level instructor certification. I got to meet new friends and fellow instructors, Denny Stewart, Lance Cowles, and Mark Finkelstein and of course my friend Scott Lee.

It was an intense 3 days of instruction and demonstration on the SPF system. I highly encourage anyone seeking improvement in their game to seek out one of these instructors I promise you cant go wrong with any of these guys. Too have 3 master instructors in one location was simply awesome!

Thanks Scott the course exceeded my expectations!

Jim Baker
Maximum reward with minimum movement:D

SFC9ball

JimBaker PBIA Instructor
Silver Member
Thanks Scott for the nice compliments I couldn't have done it with out you and the hard work I put in. Because I didn't know what I didn't know until I met you.:thumbup:

Thanks Randy, looking forward too the day our paths cross.