Precision Potting manual - Free of Charge

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jesus Christ people it's an email address .. you didn't pay for it lol it's his material and that's what he asks for. Pool players even complain about free stuff! We may be the worst group of people on the planet.

As someone who did the same thing and finally put up a link, I can understand it. Why can't you?

The Annihilator

Registered
Hi Ignatius

I received my copy of your book today, thank you for sending it free, I look forward to reading it and will post my thoughts after doing so. :thumbup2:

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Latest batch just sent out. Hope you guys can try it out this weekend and enjoy the knowledge and skills that you can gain from it.

Positively Ralf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
received the manual. I've only read through the first 5 pages or so but so far it has a lot of interesting information. I'm basically comparing this manual with Cranfield's aiming lessons in his The Straight Pool Bible book.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first 5 pages are just introductory without going into the theory and mechanics of Precision Potting. The real crux of Precision Potting comes in the later pages. Hope you enjoy the manual.

gesan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got mine within 2 days of requesting. Haven't read it completely but it's well written and very interesting so far. Thank you and I'll post my results as soon as I can test drive it.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am going to start working on Precision Potting Aiming System (Partial) soon. For those who have received my Precision Potting Manual, you might like to know that this new Aiming System will be out before the end of the year. FYI.

billy-ks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
great info

I have been studying the manual you sent me and I am very impressed. Thank you very much

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Precisionpotting. I sent a request and am looking forward to receiving your PDF as well. Thank you in advance for your generosity. Hope I can learn something.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Precision Potting does not have its own aiming system. Do not go away thinking of it as such.

I am coming up with a Precision Potting Aiming System - if there are enough players interested and asked for it..

Is it easy to use? Yes, damn easy. Is it accurate? It will definitely be many grades up for those players who are having problem potting. For those who are already potting well, then you will definitely not use this system.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sent. Hope you could get some insight into some of the shots that you have always made, but do not know the mechanics behind it. Basics are important in pool. Enjoy.

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Precision Potting Manual

Thanks Ignatius for the free manual. I wasn't expecting to come so quick,(within a couple of hours PDF). I did glance over some of the diagrams and I'm looking forward to giving it a test run. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks again.

Drawback

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you for the quick reply. I am just now getting to look at it. It appears to be quite deep and informational. I'm going to print it out and take it to the pool hall. I'll give a report on it later. Thanks again.

precisepotting

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For those who requested for the manual the past few days, I was out of town hence unable to send it to you. Will send to you guys soonest. Regards.