Mark Baer blank, finished by Jim Baxter

Thebigtexan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
This was up for sale long ago and took it down.. I have finally decided to pass it on to someone else to enjoy. I have had zero time to play in almost a year..

3/8x10 brass pin
Mark Baer blank, rosewood into BEM
Black ash burl butt sleeve
Brown bumper (Like the old Hueblers)
Pretty darn close to 19oz (Sorry don't have a scale)
12.75mm shaft with Moori Medium tip (Do not have calipers)
Balance point is 17.5 inches
Custom joint protectors by Jim as well of course, extra one included for another shaft
Cue was finished and delivered by Jim and I couldn't have been happier.

There are no dents or dings in the finish, you can slightly feel the rings though. The shaft screws on a little loose but tightens down beautifully, definitely not a problem in my book but thought I would mention it.

Cue plays awesome and solid as a rock, I have become very comfortable with it and I am sad to put her up again. I am asking $400 shipped in CONUS. Sorry, no trades as I could use the money elsewhere. I will give the buyer 48 hours to return the cue for a full refund (must be a trusted member in good standing). Return shipping is the buyers responsibility (Insurance included). I have only sold 2 items on AZB, so I would entertain ESCROW with a reputable party if absolutely need be. Please message me with any and all questions and I will do my best to answer them honestly.

** Sneaky in pics is not for sale**

Attachments

• IMG_4269.jpg
    IMG_4269.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,356
  • IMG_4267.jpg
    IMG_4267.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 1,346
  • IMG_4268.jpg
    IMG_4268.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 1,332
Last edited:

Thebigtexan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have had good fortune in getting a job quickly, but not out of the woods yet, so to the top for the next few days. Thanks y'all.