FS: Mezz Break Shaft Deep Impact Pro United Joint

billabong_1004

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FS: Mezz Break Shaft Deep Impact United Joint

SOLD

I've got a Mezz Power Break with Deep Impact shaft, and i just got my Deep Impact Pro shaft in, so I'm putting up my DI shaft for sale.

Lightly used for about 6 months, retails for $250, and I found a website that sells it for $170. http://www.89billiardz.com/zzxsdi.html

I'm hoping to get about SOLD out of it.

Will ship it out with USPS priority, insurance, delivery confirmation, signature; Con US only.

All offers will be considered.

Brian M

Last edited:

arknova

Me like Pool. Mhmm
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Brian I think you got your thread title wrong. You're selling the Deep Impact shaft, not the DEEP IMPACT PRO shaft

I'd pay $150 for the DEEP IMPACT PRO shaft anyday. If you're really parting with it at that price, PM me your info and I'd take it in a heartbeat

billabong_1004

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brian I think you got your thread title wrong. You're selling the Deep Impact shaft, not the DEEP IMPACT PRO shaft

I'd pay $150 for the DEEP IMPACT PRO shaft anyday. If you're really parting with it at that price, PM me your info and I'd take it in a heartbeat

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry about that mistake. I was so excited about just receiving my Deep Impact pro shaft (I put this ad up like the minute I got my DI Pro shaft).

I am selling the Deep Impact Shaft - NOT the Deep Impact PRO.

Post has been edited to reflect the mistake. But I can't seem to change the thread Title --- help anyone?
-Brian M

Last edited: