mitch laurence on "the outer limits"

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
was it his twin? or mitch trying out new things i just saw an old episode of the outer limits and this dude looked just like him , just wondering..

mantis99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mitch Laurence was an actor before a pool anouncer. He was also the star of an HBO based show a number of yrs ago.

trueblu8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
PKM said:
But can Ewa tell them apart? :idea: :yeah:
Dude I was thinking the same thing! LOL! :grin-devilish:

Btw, love that ob-1 pic man. May the force be with you.

Last edited:

Southpaw

Swing away, Meril....
Silver Member
One of them was on an episode of Matlock. I always thought it was Mitch, but now I know he has a twin.

Southpaw

instroke75

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mathew Laurence(his twin) was the father of David Silver(character name), one of the kids on Beverly Hills 90210 for like 10 years! He played a rich Beverly Hills dentist.
Jeremy

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
instroke75 said:
Mathew Laurence(his twin) was the father of David Silver(character name), one of the kids on Beverly Hills 90210 for like 10 years! He played a rich Beverly Hills dentist.
Jeremy

Jeremy, all those years of watching 90210 finally pay off! I bet you can't wait for the new series to come out!:thumbup:

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mitch Lawrence also was a regular on the Dawson's Creek tv series, years ago.

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

instroke75 said:
Jeremy

Milo

NPL CHIX, WE DID IT!!!!!
Silver Member
LA Law

Southpaw said:
One of them was on an episode of Matlock. I always thought it was Mitch, but now I know he has a twin.

Southpaw

If I remember correctly, Mitch was a semi- regular on LA Law. He was a prosecutor, I think. He didnt get any beginning credits. But I remember seeing him on many episodes. BTW, LA Law was a show back in the late eightys.

seanjonsean

Otanisan Cues
Silver Member
well on the outer limits he played many roles in that one episode and one of them he was really scruffy looking and evil , he seemed to play that well:smile:

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder if he still gets residual checks? is he still SAG? I don't know if that union represents any of his hosting/commentating work.