Marop asked for it so here it is

sausage

Banned
with regard to "clearing an area";

this method dawned on me without instruction. not only does it help you limit cue movement but it also gives you a "big picture" strategy at the beginning of the rack, which is especially helpful to new 14.1 players.

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
A Pool Story

wow, clicks went no smoking! that's great news. i quit entering tournaments because of the smoke. in fact i quit going to pool halls entirely..... i played an oriental dude back at clicks on alpha long ago. don't know if he's "chen" or not but that guy pissed me right off when he began SCREAMING as i was stroking down on a ball; " DON'T SHOOT! DON'T SHOOT! DON'T SHOOT!". i thought the place was on fire or something. turns out he wanted a "ref" to watch my shot... i wanted to strangle him...... which clicks was this? the only two i used to visit are now shut down.

exactly.....

During my League match, someone told me that Chen is back in the US. I guess he realized how good he has it here. You stated that you had a hard time with him during a match. So did I. I do not play in tournaments but I decided one day to play in 9-ball tournament which was being played on 9' Diamonds. I knew those regulars would have a problem with the 9 footers. I had to play Chen and I beat him 5 to 3. He was pissed.
He then states out loud in front of everyone. "Do you want to play for money?" I state "no thanks, I know all about you and I do not want to play." (which, I do not gamble anyways). He then yells out loud. "Your Chicken"
I couldn't believe what I was hearing and I thought to myself, just be quite but of course my Italian temper took over. I yell right back at him.
"Maybe, I just don't want to play with a f...... pool room bum" and then I repeated it twice to make sure that it sank in. He then left the building.
So, I do not have any respect for the guy. One of the many reasons why I have not played in tournaments all my Life or hung out in pool rooms.

Last edited:

sausage

Banned
straightman: sounds like the same asshole. you should have said back to him; "you want to fight me for money!?" "YOU'RE CHICKEN!" then did a little circular, head-bobbing, wing-flapping, high-stepping, "chicken walk" around the table. lol...

14-1StraightMan

High Run 127
Silver Member
Lol

straightman: sounds like the same asshole. you should have said back to him; "you want to fight me for money!?" "YOU'RE CHICKEN!" then did a little circular, head-bobbing, wing-flapping, high-stepping, "chicken walk" around the table. lol...

LOL....... If I would of done that around the table. My back most likely would go out........LOL

Last edited: