WTT: 9ft Diamond Pro for a Southwest Cue

AlBaker13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am looking to get a Southwest for my 9ft Diamond Pro. The table is a GREAT condition. It would come with the full size light, Aramith Premium balls and a perfect Delta 13 Rack. The pockets are real tight and a friend of mine told me that they are Pro Cut pockets. I perfer a New southwest cue. The table is currently in my air conditioned, insulated, dehumidified garage. Located in Port Charlotte, FL. I might also consider trading for a 7ft Diamond Pro-Am. I really don't play on this as much as I should. If you want to buy it, I am asking $SOLD! obo

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Now that's a cool trade offer.
If I lived in Florida and had a home large enough for a 9 ft. table, I think we would have a deal.

Very nice table

Michael-Hoang

Omega Billiards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I would gladly trade a SW for your pool table.

You're just a little too far from me.

Good luck with your sale.

Nice trade offer though.:)

markm

10 ball anyone?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice deal!

had to reply only because i love Diamond tables, but i love my southwest more! lol i have a brand new SW coming out in about 2 weeks, the first one i have owned that is built for me. all others were wrong weight or not appealing to me so i sold them. funny how Sw cues are sought after to the point no one will give one up, not even for a diamon table!! lol good luck.

1stroker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Like to buy

Im really interested in your table and would like to buy it. I like my Southwest too much to trade it. Please pm me with contact info to talk instead of going back n forth.lol