*******brand new carmeli cue for sale***** please help!!!!

keebz

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow Az'ers. This is my first post but an important one. I recently purchased a brand new, BEAUTIFUL Carmeli cue from superior cues last weekend at SBE. It hits like a dream and looks even better. Sadly, my family has just found out my mother needs an extremely expensive medical test done...she is not in good health and the insurance will not cover it. I am trying to sell this cue (which I don't want to do), but family comes first and I know my mother could use the help. The cue retails at $2,150...I paid $1935.00. I am asking $1750.00. I don't mind taking a little loss...I just need to get rid of it so my mother has the money she needs. You can go to superiorcues.com, click on the Carmeli tab, and go down the page until you see the cue. It is BRAND NEW, unchalked, and full splice made from a John Davis blank. Inlays are all ivory. The specs are as follows: Fullsplice 4-point 4-veneer (blk, peacock, lt blue, natural) Kingwood into high figure birdseye cue made from John Davis with mitred veneer windows. Double ivory/ebony diamond inlays in points and windows. Ivory/ebony spears above points. Thinwall steel joint collar, 3/8-10 flat face. Veneer stitch/ silver deco rings at joint and buttsleeve. Black leather wrap. 13mm shafts with linen melamine ferrules. Weighs 19.0/ 19.02 oz., with 18-5/8" balance point. If you are interested please send me a message. I appreciate anyone who takes the time to view this. Hopefully one of you can help. This cue is a beauty...you won't be disappointed!!

Here are some pictures:
Carmelielement200.jpg

CarDavisKing1d.jpg

CarDavisKing1c-1.jpg

CarDavisKing1b.jpg

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Hmmmm

PM Sent today. Not sure if you are familiar with private message (PM) function because you are new to AZB.

If you did not or cannot get message reply back here and advise, thanks,

Last edited:

izquik72

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gorgeous cue.

I wish I had the Money.
Sorry to hear about your family Hope all is well.

Free BUMP