Amazing from WPC 2007! Reyes vs Kaplan shot!

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, that was funny. Shouldn't the ref have intervened after Reyes missed the 8? That wouldn't have been fair to Kaplan, but clearly something was wrong with that pocket.

Jerry Forsyth

Then... they took out the camera

If I remember correctly this was when they decided to take the 'pocket cam' out of that pocket. The balls were hitting it and coming back out on the table.

Notice how both of these players kept their composure and did not pitch a hissy fit about what had happened to them. Class.

GMAC

Flip it.
Silver Member
why did efren take the 2 ball out of the drop pocket and then put it back in the same pocket he was going to shoot the eight. It didnt seem to make sense. It was like he walked over and said u missed because the 2 was there showed it to his oppenent then put it back to screw up his shot. So strange. Good post.

unknownpro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The first one looked like it hit something, the second looked like it bounced out of the bottom. I've had both happen to me in pro tournaments. Once it was on a Kasson, and a tack had come out of the pocket and the ball that I was shooting was nearly in the jaws so I didn't see it. It cost me any chance at that match but we were already in the money at least. The other time was against Souquet in the Riv 8 ball tournament when a ball jumped back up from the bottom on a Diamond. That one cost me 4 games and I lost on the hill in a money match. I saw it cost Shannon Daulton a ten ball match against Joyner too.