Needed a jr national sponsor

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Im 15 years old been playing pool for 2 years people say i play pretty good im gonna try and play in the jr nationals this year but i need a little help any help will be greatly appreciated.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi, Tyler. Can you post up a little more info about yourself? What games do you like to play? What do you shoot with? Where are you from?

If you have a picture of yourself, that would be cool too! :)

I used to know a young Tyler who played in the Planet Pool Tour, usually coming with his dad. Are you that same Tyler?

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jr national sponsor

im 15 years old i live in anderson south carolina i play with a 18 ounce barry moore custom made cue that he made for me iplay alot of pool with tony waston,brian white,scott lewis ,shannon daulton,who calls me [baby cannon] i play in all the gsbt that i can get to.i love this game and i will be a champion one day .i want to try the jr nationals because i think i have a real good chance of doing good.i have a picture of ne but ill have to let my dad put it on here for me.thanks to everyone who responed to this thank you.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
im 15 years old i live in anderson south carolina i play with a 18 ounce barry moore custom made cue that he made for me iplay alot of pool with tony waston,brian white,scott lewis ,shannon daulton,who calls me [baby cannon] i play in all the gsbt that i can get to.i love this game and i will be a champion one day .i want to try the jr nationals because i think i have a real good chance of doing good.i have a picture of ne but ill have to let my dad put it on here for me.thanks to everyone who responed to this thank you.

Thank you for sharing, Tyler. I look forward to seeing your picture too.

I think you just might get some responses on this forum to get you to that Jr. Nationals. You have the will to win, and that's the first step! :)

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok, willing to help out (a little bit) but want to make the AZ readers also aware of the need to help out the youth.

If I trash talk big USA players I get responses that posters want to put up 10K in a match, now a youth player is asking for a little help and writers are not so fanatic. You can prove me wrong by giving the kid some money!

for every AZ writer who gives the kid some $$ I will give him 25% of this amount with a maximum of 100$ total.

So donates 20$ and I give him 5$
Give him 40$ and I give him 10$
If you AZ-ers donate together 400$ then I will put up 100$

Hope to spend 100$ here boy's, so give for the YOUTH!

(Sorry Tyler for the difficult construction but want to sponser you and make more awareness for the youth under the AZ-readers-writers).

mrmagoo42

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good investment

If this young man has a passion for the game (as he wrote about) this will be a great way to develop skills plus gain an attitude of helping others along his way. Berry is very generous in his offer and I am sure that many of AZer's will help out. My girlfriend thought of starting a in-house junior league in our local pool room. We were so surprised at the turn out. There was 16 players that made it almost every week. My girlfriend committed much time making the extra calls, picking up someone that needed a ride. Keeping oversight on games, their behavior and so on, was it a hassle sure but by the end of the season it quite obvious these young people learned something useful about the game. So if you don't donate please consider starting or improving your local jr leagues.

tylerdean14

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
jr nationals sponsor

i would like to thank everyone who responded to my ad its nice to know that alot of people care about youth billiards.but i was just informed thata local pool hall in my area.will fully sponsor me for the rest of the year. again thanks alot and i hope to make everybody proud of me .

Attachments

• ty3.jpg
    ty3.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 134

berry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Tyler,

One wise lesson, if a local pool hall wants to sponsor you, you might consider naming him in your post (with full details) so he will get major credit from all readers!

Good luck on your quest to be the best!

olathebanger

Registered
Good luck Tyler. I used to live in Anderson before I moved to KC so I'll be pulling for ya. Barry Moore makes a great hitting cue, can't wait to have him make me one. Is the Jr. Nationals in Neb?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would like to thank everyone who responded to my ad its nice to know that alot of people care about youth billiards.but i was just informed thata local pool hall in my area.will fully sponsor me for the rest of the year. again thanks alot and i hope to make everybody proud of me .

Well, you just got me as a brand-new fan. I'll be pulling for you and rooting you in!

GO TYLER DEAN!

GO TYLER DEAN!

GO TYLER DEAN!

I'm going to be following you now! :)