Amboyna Cash Cue

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Here now my Cash Cue. Tommy did a geat Job, the Amboyna is the best I ever seen,looks like a Volcano(will make better Pics in the Sun)
The Paint Job is the Best in the Cuemaking Industrie I ever seen,same as Mc Daniel, very clear and shiny, looks like a Mirror. The Ivory is snow white as (good Kokain:p:D). The Hit is phenomenal with very good Feedback, one is a old grow Shaft with Short Ivory Ferrell and I rounded the Tip more and now it's my favorit Shaft. For very small Money you can not buy better playing Cues and Tommy helping AZ too, what we wanna more:thumbup:
ADDIT PICS Page 2
Thanks Tommy for this Cue and wait now my new MONSTER Cash Cue ,that ALL will Love:tongue: :nanner:
Ralf

004-5.jpg

003-6.jpg

019-1.jpg

017-2.jpg

016-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That burl is awesome man! And in my favorite 'style' of birdseye too, the really BIG and knotty eyed type...it really compliments the amboyna. Very, very cool. Congratulations on the purchase!

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Here now my Cash Cue. Tommy did a geat Job, the Amboyna is the best I ever seen,looks like a Volcano(will make better Pics in the Sun)

004-5.jpg

003-6.jpg

019-1.jpg

017-2.jpg

016-2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is the best description for Amboyna Burl I have ever read. Thanks for the review Ralf. It is always a pleasure working with you, my friend!

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is a beautiful cue, Ralf. Same one, when I saw it posted, I said was some of the nicest amboyna I'd ever seen. Hope you enjoy it for a very long time.
Congrat's!

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Hope you enjoy it for a very long time.
Congrat's!
Hi Chris, this will stay long here:D as you can see my I-Trader, I not flip with Cues.I like all my Macs/Cash/WC Cues/Vollmer and Zinzola too, first comes the playability.Have some fancier Cues, but can not beat when it comes for the playability.
Ralf:thumbup:

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a really nice one Ralf, killer woods. These cash cues look great and really do play super. I know I couldn't be any happier with mine and I'm sure you feel the same way.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
That's a really nice one Ralf, killer woods. These cash cues look great and really do play super. I know I couldn't be any happier with mine and I'm sure you feel the same way.
Thanks Rusty,I like your Money Maker too, If there where in Brazilian and not in Cocobolo, it was mine. I don't like Coco:eek:. I bet yours play Jam Up with the big Pin:D
Wait when you see the new Monster Cash Cue:p you will fall in love:yeah::yeah:
Ralf

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Rusty,I like your Money Maker too, If there where in Brazilian and not in Cocobolo, it was mine. I don't like Coco:eek:. I bet yours play Jam Up with the big Pin:D
Wait when you see the new Monster Cash Cue:p you will fall in love:yeah::yeah:
Ralf

I glad it was in cocobolo, that way I ended up with it.:D Keep us posted on the new one, I can't wait to see it.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member

I appreciate your review of your "MONEYMAKER" CASH cue too, Rusty.

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Bump to the Top for the Mc Daniel Quality.
I enjoy every time when I play with this Volcano Cue:D
Ralf

Last edited:

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
This cue has some of the nicest wood you will find in a cue. I'd love to have one like it, but I doubt that you could get another one made with wood that nice.

James

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Lava Burl

So Friends,
here are better Pics:eek:
The Burl looks like Lava from the Volcan:p:D
Hellfire can't looks better then this, I'M so happy with this
VolcanoButt1.jpg

VolcanoButt2.jpg

VolcanoButt3.jpg

VolcanoForearmcomplete1.jpg

VolcanoForearm1.jpg

VolcanoForearm2.jpg

VolcanoHandle1.jpg

Enjoy, Ralf

Last edited:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
So Friends,
here are better Pics:eek:
The Burl looks like Lava from the Volcan:p:D
Hellfire can't looks better then this, I'M so happy with this
VolcanoButt1.jpg

VolcanoButt2.jpg

VolcanoButt3.jpg

VolcanoForearmcomplete1.jpg

VolcanoForearm1.jpg

VolcanoForearm2.jpg

VolcanoHandle1.jpg

Enjoy, Ralf

Ralf, you have taken me to school with those pics! I see now i am going to have to do much better in showing the beauty of the woods we choose. PEPPERMINTAGOGO OVEY!

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Ralf, you have taken me to school with those pics! I see now i am going to have to do much better in showing the beauty of the woods we choose. PEPPERMINTAGOGO OVEY!
If you make thoose Pics of your Cues they are sold out in a few Minutes:p
VolcanoButt1.jpg

only natural Sunlight in the Morning or late evening:D
Will do some nice Pics from the GOGO:p:p:D
Ralf

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Back to the Top for all Burl Wood Lovers:D
one Shaft has a shorter Ferrell and it plays much better, so I have to try a shorter or without Ferrell
Ralf-going to the Airport(Pattaya wait me:p:D)

Last edited:

powerlineman80

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd play with it anyday! Looks great:thumbup:

I wouldnt mind having one with Quilted Maple in the handle either. I think that would look good too.