New Super Cup Balls

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
I just bought another set of Aramith Super Pro Cup balls. My old set was just a year old, but I wanted to replace balls once a year so I knew the balls were near perfect. Either I screwed the old ones up cleaning and polishing them too often, or cleaning with somrthing that harmed them or they loose their bounce to the ounce faster than the company claims. This new set has a LOT more action to them.

I need to take 4 sets of balls, a few cues, and a Sardo rack over the the Boys & Girls Club Monday. My wife is getting on my case about all the billiard stuff around the house. I don't get on her for all the shoes and clothes she buys. She could run for president of a third world country. Johnnyt

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i just got these yesterday but havent tried them:

http://www.saluc.com/visu/Tournament_Press_Release.pdf

is these the balls you got? I saw these at the derby and they sounded a bit different, I havent played with them ever. I sure do like the colors of them.

If you didnt get these I'm sure what ever ones you got are great, I get the names all confused. Enjoy your new rocks buddy and wear the paint off'em!!!!!:thumbup:

my vest best,

eric

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
i just got these yesterday but havent tried them:

http://www.saluc.com/visu/Tournament_Press_Release.pdf

is these the balls you got? I saw these at the derby and they sounded a bit different, I havent played with them ever. I sure do like the colors of them.

If you didnt get these I'm sure what ever ones you got are great, I get the names all confused. Enjoy your new rocks buddy and wear the paint off'em!!!!!:thumbup:

my vest best,

eric

Nah. Mine are 1 shelf under yours. The tournament balls do look cool though. I need a set of freckle balls with different color freckles all over them to find my aim spot. lol. Hope yo're well. Johnnyt

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nah. Mine are 1 shelf under yours. The tournament balls do look cool though. I need a set of freckle balls with different color freckles all over them to find my aim spot. lol. Hope yo're well. Johnnyt

I bet ya a $$ to a doughnut that your new balls and mine play the same.

I actuaullly took out a set of the cheapest Chinese balls a month ago and played a week with them, I liked them. I have probably 10 different sets of balls I like varity, I just wont play with the plastic balls. I have a set of old mud balls that I dont use-I'm scared they might break.