Look what i won on Accu-Stats GAMESHOW !!!

stevekur1

The "COMMISH"
Silver Member
Hey guys,

last week i logged onto the Accu-Stats Gameshow Live Stream for their 9Ball Gameshow just to show my support and have some laughs in the chat.

Twice a night Pat Flemming has a Jackpot drawing, where he picks a raffle ticket and a player from the audience that is in the Arena at Breakers in NJ will come up and play a rack of 10 Ball and you can win percentages of the jackpot based on how many balls you can pocket.

At that time they also pick a number that corresponds to each viewer that is logged in the chat, and that person wins a DVD....Well long story short, I got picked and this is what i chose. i had pat personalize and Autograph it as well.

i played pat several months ago in a 14.1 quaterly tournament, and all i can say is that it was one of the best games i have ever been a part of. even though Pat kicked my butt, and i couldnt get out of my way because of Nerves. because i was playing a true legend and IMHO a True Hall Of Famer ! For his accomplishments as a player and for what he has done to help promote the game that we all love !

I am trying to work out the details, but i may be playing a rematch with Pat again. This time in the Accu-Stats arena, we are gonna try to stream it as well. if this happens i will definatly share the link, so you can all see me get a Humble Ass Whoopin !!!!

Check out the Live Streams forum. Pat has gameshow 3 times a week, log on and show your support.... While you are there check out the summer specials.

Help Pat, keep the 14.1 dream alive !

Steve

This Is the Most Treasured Disc in my collection now. Maybe i'll get it framed next to a picture of Pat !

iPhonePics.jpg
[/IMG]

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
That's awesome. You have a high run of 119 and Pat Fleming kicked your butt. hmmmmmm

cuetechasaurus

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's awesome. You have a high run of 119 and Pat Fleming kicked your butt. hmmmmmm

Wasn't Pat a pro player right around the time he started up Accustats? That's what I remember hearing, and if so, it wouldn't be surprising that he still plays jam up.

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
I saw Pat take down Earl like 11-4 oe something like that at the Lexington All-stars