Headed for the beach

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey AZB folks
I`m leaving for the beach with my wife & son for a week. I won`t have access to a computor while I`m there, but I will check in on AZB from the local library in the local town we stay at. After returning home from vacation, I will be hard at work getting more milk duds made & building up my stock of these tips. Thanks & see ya all in a week. I do still have 2 azers that have not gotten there tips yet, but sent them a PM letting them know I`ll be outta town for a week. Thanks again for being patient with me & can`t wait for the beach.
Jeff

bnall

<---Proud Dad
Silver Member
Hey AZB folks
I`m leaving for the beach with my wife & son for a week. I won`t have access to a computor while I`m there, but I will check in on AZB from the local library in the local town we stay at. After returning home from vacation, I will be hard at work getting more milk duds made & building up my stock of these tips. Thanks & see ya all in a week. I do still have 2 azers that have not gotten there tips yet, but sent them a PM letting them know I`ll be outta town for a week. Thanks again for being patient with me & can`t wait for the beach.
Jeff

Have fun on vacation Jeff and take alot of nice pics for me. Please no pics of yourself. I will only accepts pics of HOT BABES!!

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
Give me a call wed. or fri. & I'll meet you at Smokehouse or somewhere's. :thumbup: Ron. Have a safe trip and no need for a coat. :D

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey AZB folks
Jeff

Jeff-

Enjoy!

Thanks for the duds.