Help to I.D. a cue maker

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I saw a cue yesterday with a signature on the forearm that was under a yellowed finish that I couldn't quite make out. It looks to be like this

" B??ka '07"

Any Ideas?

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pics. please !
]

I'll get some if i get a chance. It was for sale and may have been sold by now. It caught my eye because it was one of the best looking pieces of tiger maple I have seen. I'll see if he still has it tomorrow.

OUSooner

Known Fish
Silver Member
Joe Bosca? Amarillo I think. He makes a pretty mean break cue but I've never seen any of his playing cues.

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Joe Bosca? Amarillo I think. He makes a pretty mean break cue but I've never seen any of his playing cues.

Thanks for the Tip! It's a "Joe Bouska" So does anyone have any info on this gentleman?

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you like the stick, it intrigues you, and the price is right ,buy it.
Otherwise spend the rest of your life thinking maybe you let a good one get away. That's my own personal philosophy( which I think everyone on the Forum is getting tired of.) :woot:

jayman

Hi Mom!
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you like the stick, it intrigues you, and the price is right ,buy it.
Otherwise spend the rest of your life thinking maybe you let a good one get away. That's my own personal philosophy( which I think everyone on the Forum is getting tired of.) :woot:

I couldn't agree more. I may yet pick it up, it has some fantastic tiger maple. but mostly I was trying to solve the mystery of who made it.

Thanks everyone!
Jayman.

OUSooner

Known Fish
Silver Member
I've met him at tourneys a few times. He's a good guy and we have a mutual friend. I've got his card around here somewhere if you want to contact him. Like I said before though. Other than the one he plays with I've never seen anything of his but a break or jump cue. And both of those play really well.

12310bch

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
use the ,"search," feature on AZB. His name pops up a few times. Some AZ'rs have his cues.