realkingcobra & Phoenix Boys, and Girls Club

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Got a PM this afternoon from realkingcobra, early next year realkingcobra will be changing out some table in the Valley, and he send me a note to the effect.

He will have some Bar Boxes to donate to the Boys & Girls Club if they need em. I called my contact at the Phoenix Boys, and Girls Club.:)

Told her of the offer for early 2011, she is excited, called realkingcobra, gave Glen her name and number, and Glen will get hold of her tomorrow. hope it all works out.:wink:

Glen aka realkingcobra is trying to keep Pool alive at the Boys, and Girls Clubs as he travels the country.

Sad note is when I spoke to my contact at the Boys, and Girl Club about how things were going with the RECESSION? She said she had to recently lay off 11 full time staffer. Recession is even hitting the kids.:mad:

:smile:Give realkingcobra some GREENIES!!!!!!
:smile:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Bruce I green rep Glen often, I get reminded of him every time I play on the big oak monster:wink:. My table plays as close to perfect as any I have ever played on. It has not changed a lick since he set it up. I hope things get better for the club (and everyone else) soon. Thanks RKC.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
realkingcobra is a Pool table recycler, and Boys, and Girls Clubs all over the U.S.A are the benefactors of his efforts.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
Well done, RKC.

You are one of the good guys. We need more of you. :thumbup2: