cue id help

bookmd

Registered
my friend brought this over last night and he was curious what it was. hand me downs get me all the time because the nostalgic side of my brain is shut down.

IMAG0062.jpg

Last edited:

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my friend brought this over last night and he was curious what it was. hand me downs get me all the time because the nostalgic side of my brain is shut down.

IMAG0062.jpg

It is a Mizerak cue sold that was by k-mart.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
It is a Mizerak cue sold that was by k-mart.

It certainly is, they also use to sell these import cues on the Military bases to our Soldiers.

To answer the Op's question the cues were made some where in Asia, I don't know if they still making them or not. These cues have little value and are not collectible, if it is straight us it for a shooting or break cue, the ones I have seen have Maple shafts.

JIMO

bookmd

Registered
it seemed like a pretty sturdy cue, straight and decently stiff. it was a bit too heavy for me so i didn't poke many around with it.

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
it seemed like a pretty sturdy cue, straight and decently stiff. it was a bit too heavy for me so i didn't poke many around with it.

Then I would use it for a break cue, most likely you can reduce the weight by removing the weight bolt and cutting it down with a hack saw. I have seen people play with these cues for years, and beat the hell out them. After all they that were still straight, but I have also seen these cues warp like a Banana it is all luck of the draw.

Take care