Melissa "The Viper" Little & Mark Haddad Coming to Joliet IL

Chicagolandpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
On March 12th 2006 Melissa "The Viper" Little and her coach and fellow professional pool player Mark Haddad will be making and appearance at a Joliet IL pool room. They will be taking part in a Scotch Doubles Tournament where local amateur pool players will have their teams name entered in a drawing and the winning team will get to have Melissa "The Viper" Little and Mark Haddad as their new partners. We have all dreamed of playing partners with a PROFESSIONAL POOL PLAYER...HERE IS YOUR CHANCE....

The Viper is also going to be giving an exhibition on billiards with a question and answer session.

The Tournament is going to be Scotch Doubles / Double Elimination / Handicapped / Max APA Hnadicap of 12 (*except the team winning the drawing) / **$50 Entry / Play on 9 BRAND NEW 7ft coin-op tables / NO QUARTERS NEEDED...

Throughout the day anyone will be welcome to challenge "The Viper" to a game of pool. (for a small fee) If the challenger wins they will get to pick out some cool stuff from "the Vipers" retail line...Viper t-shirts, signed cue balls, posters, signed 8x10 pictures, bumper stickers......and much more.

The tournament is being held at Club BC 4220 W Jefferson (IL Rt. 52) Joliet IL 60435
Start time is 1:00 pm

For more information contact Chicagoland Pool @ 630-400-4496 ask for John

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the info! :)

Exhibitions like this are great for pool, IMHO! Bravo to Melissa. I wonder if she and Mark Haddad will be en route to the SBE at Valley Forge, PA, March 16-19, 2006! They came last year to SBE, and I think Melissa competed in the women's tournament, too.

JAM

Chicagolandpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I do not know if they are headed to the SBE or not but I do know that they are stopping on their way back form Michigan City Indiana where she is playing in the Great Lakes Classic.

Chicagolandpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For more information on the tournament go to www.chicagolandpool.com and check out the page "Play w/ a PRO Doubles"

Ths page contains a flyer with all details and stats for Melissa "The Viper" Little and her coach and fellow professional pool player Mark Haddad.

You can also pre-register for the tournament....

If you would like more information contact John Gray @ 630-400-4496.

Thank You for your interest in our sport.

Chicagoland Pool

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was going to post up a snapshot of Mark Haddad, and though I do have one, I was unable to find it in MY PICTURES! :eek:

Here is a link to an Easter Pool Quiz that I posted up last year. Mark is No. 13: http://www.hometown.aol.com/railbirdjam/easterpoolquiz.html

I'm glad to see Mark and Melissa making the rounds and putting on this exhibition. I will be following the updates.:)

JAM

Chicagolandpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey JAM,

Melissa is going to send me some pictures of both. I am going to add them when I get 'em.

Thank You for thinking of it.

I just posted the tournament information on www.chicagolandpool.com and also put a listing on AZ forums tournament listing...

Check em out and let me know what you think..

John Gray
Chicagoland Pool

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I like the website very much. It comes up quickly and is easy to navigate.

Mark Haddad is a really nice person as well as a good player. Events like this is what pool needs more of, IMHO. Players like Melissa and Mark are an asset to the sport. I know that this one will be well received, and it will be a lot of fun for all the attendees!:)

JAM

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
NaClBandit said:
Are the answers to the Quiz posted anywhere?

Tell me the truth, now, how MANY did ya' get right?!:D

The answsers:

1. Bill Blanda
2. Troy Frank
3. John Schmidt
4. Joe Tucker
5. Konstantin Zolotilov
6. Joey Korsiak
7. Wade Crane
8. Charlie Bryant
9. Mike Davis
10. David Bollman
11. Larry Nevel
12. Keith McCready
13. Mark Haddad
14. Michael Coltrain
15. Dick Lane
16. Jim McAdams
17. Brandon Ashcroft
18. Jimmy Fusco
19. Alan Rolon
20. Mike Zuglan
21. Miyuki Sakai
22. Hiroshi Takenaka
23. Pooky Rasmeloungo
24. Santos Sambajon
25. Rob Saez
26. Danny Basavich
27. Marco Marquez
28. Carlos Viera

And whoever can post up the NICKNAMES of some of them there players would really get the GOLD STAR for February, IMHO!:p

JAM

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
the Viper and the Snake

Mark has been known as 'the Snake' here on the west coast.

From June of 2005 just before the Viper took the high finish at the Reno Open.

The Viper is the one on the left. :D

Last edited:

NaClBandit

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JAM said:
Tell me the truth, now, how MANY did ya' get right?!:D

The answsers:

2. Troy Frank
3. John Schmidt "Mr. 400", "Jacob Jingleheimer"
4. Joe Tucker
8. Charlie "Hillbilly" Bryant
9. Mike Davis
11. Larry "The Truth" Nevel
12. Keith McCready "Keither w/the ether", "Earthquake"
14. Michael "Train" Coltrain
19. Alan Rolon
20. Mike Zuglan
24. Santos Sambajon
25. Rob Saez
26. Danny "Kid Delicious" Basavich
27. Marco "Double M" (?) Marquez

JAM

OK I only got 14 right (half).

I didn't recognize Joey Korsiak in that picture; I saw Hiroshi Takenaka play in the '04 ICOC but DIDN'T recognize his picture, so there's 2 more I should've had.

I gave the nicknames a shot, but most that I got were obvious. I'm not sure if Troy Frank, Joe Tucker, and Mike Davis even have nicknames honestly.

JAM you are the finger on the artery of the pool scene.

Chicagolandpool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know of any other players that will be in the area March 12th 2006...Mark Haddad will surely be lookin for action