Great Transaction With Az Member Duc Lam

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
I received my order from Duc today. I am very happy with the quality of the cue blanks that I purchased.

I would recommend this individual and these products without hesitation to anyone who has the ability to assemble and finish these blanks.

The veneers are tight, the colors are bright and the points are sharp. The over all quality is very high.

These blanks are the next best thing to the Brunswick Titlist blanks on the market today. THANKS AGAIN DUC, I WILL BE IN TOUCH FOR SOME OF THE OTHER ITEMS YOU HAVE FOR SALE.[/B]

Craig

manwon

"WARLOCK 1"
Silver Member
manwon said:
I received my order from Duc today. I am very happy with the quality of the cue blanks that I purchased.

I would recommend this individual and these products without hesitation to anyone who has the ability to assemble and finish these blanks.

The veneers are tight, the colors are bright and the points are sharp. The over all quality is very high.

These blanks are the next best thing to the Brunswick Titlist blanks on the market today. THANKS AGAIN DUC, I WILL BE IN TOUCH FOR SOME OF THE OTHER ITEMS YOU HAVE FOR SALE.[/B]

Craig

Bump Bump

Craig