Just my thoughts...

Roy Steffensen

locksmith
Silver Member
This is what I believe is the REAL story about Kevin Trudeau and the IPT, and why he didn't pay up the prizemoney at all the first months:

When the IPT-players didn't get paid after last tournament, they united, and one lawyer representing the Players Union made a phonecall to Kevin Trudeau, the poolworld's most successful promotor (in his own opinion).

The lawyer called him because he wanted to make clear that it was unacceptable of not paying the players, and that he should pay up immidiately!

"Our research shows that out of a yearly income of at least $50,000,000, you give not a penny to the players anymore, even though you said you would. I know this hasn't turned out the way you hoped, but wouldn't you like to give back to the community in some way? Look at it as charity!"

Kevin Trudeau mulled this over for a moment and replied, "First, did your research also show that my mother is dying after a long illness, and has medical bills that are several times her annual income?"

Embarrassed, the lawyer mumbled, "Um ... no."

Kevin Trudeau interrupts, "or that my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair?"

The lawyer began to stammer out an apology, but was interrupted again.

"or that my sister's husband died in a traffic accident," the lawyer's voice rising in indignation, "leaving her penniless with three children?!"

The lawyer, completely beaten, said simply, "I had no idea..."

On a roll, Kevin Trudeay cut him off once again, "So if I don't give any money to them, why should I give any to the poolplayers?"

;)

cuetique

IPT? Smells like roadkill
Silver Member
To be fair, he DID give his mother a copy of Natural Cures, and an introductory sample of Coral Calcium Supreme. Since she in such tough financial straits, he only charged her shipping.