Our Private Billiard Club.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Our Private Billiard Club is located Oulu, Finland.
We are truly all around Billiard sport team and started new private club last November.
I did little tour yesterday on Youtube and you can see it from here :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWnhEdyJucE&t=
Nice club. There are some private clubs in the US and I've heard people wanting to start others but none are as large as yours or with the variety of tables.

How many members do you have? Is there a monthly charge? Do you have any financial support other than from the members?

When are you getting a carom table?:wink:

Poolmanis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice club. There are some private clubs in the US and I've heard people wanting to start others but none are as large as yours or with the variety of tables.

How many members do you have? Is there a monthly charge? Do you have any financial support other than from the members?

When are you getting a carom table?:wink:

We have around 40 members atm. We have entry fee of 300€ and 70€ per month. Our rent is really bargain and we cover that from monthly fee. Coffee and stuff is provided from our club and cost 1-3€ for members and that money take care about new cloths to tables etc... So everybody bring little money for secondary income.
One of our main income is official Finnish Billiard Federation Kaisa and Pyramid competitions which bring 30-120 players per tournament. We take care of them and sell some coffee, food and refreshing products ;) . Federation gave us 9 competitions this year. 3 of them are Finnish Championships. :)

We probably have Carom table next year after we got all tables paid. :)
We got support from local companies in stuff like. Wood,paint,nails,carpet etc.. couple tables are from them too :)
We have a lot men that can build anything so we do all by ourselves.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
i really dig the russian game but how the hell you supposed to shoot a ball much less carom one into them damn pockets??!!

sweet room