Joe T Laser Aim Trainer

9baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am thinking about purchasing this but I was wondering if anyone has experience with it and can give me some feedback. I have seen the video on his website (joetucker.net) but I just wanted to hear some responses. thanks charles

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
9baller...It's an excellent training tool. It does take some getting used to, but it's a great way to tell if your stroke is straight. Joe T, of course, just sets it down and shoots like it was his bridge hand! :eek: :D I have one, and it's still hard sometimes to get it lined up just right. I'd recommend it!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

9baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
thanks, I have purchased it and am just waiting for delivery. it looks like a great training tool

student4ever

50 on the breaker...
Silver Member
Thumbs Up

I have used it at Joe's. It's a great training tool and will help you see the cb much more clearer. Thumbs up for actually spending some money to improve your game. Most people only spend money on sets and never on training. :cool:

9baller

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My review of the Laser Trainer is that it is fantastic. I have used this with the third eye stroke trainer that he includes, and it will help you correct stroke flaws and straighten out your stroke even more. It is definitely worth the money and can be used on any shot. There are other laser trainers on the market but this one is the best imo. This trainer will benefit all levels of players. A fantastic product along with Joe's great customer service. Charles