🎱💥🔥Auction ends March 24 8pm EDT; Viking 513 cue--butt & ViKORE shaft, Birdseye Maple, 6 pearl inlays, 2 joint protectors, 2 soft cases, 19oz. 13mm

Paul_#_

Ebay auction of Viking 513 pool cue (butt, shaft, two joint protectors, & two soft cases)
GO TO
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2260309750...d=link&campid=5335988529&toolid=20001&mkevt=1
Has small crack near butt cap (see photo). Butt & shaft passed wobble test. Video available at https://drive.google.com/open?id=10xgTfzoECSZG9A-_bcA1jfWA-Va4FJ1E&usp=drive_fs

High-quality, made-in-U.S.A. cue. Viking 513 cue sells new for between $450 and $925.

Here are what some advertisements say about this serious cue stick:
This soothing cue incorporates black outlined icy white pearl points and brilliant blue pearl triangle inlays on the brown stained Birdseye Maple forearm. Blue and white pearl and black plastic rings on the sleeve lead into a shimmering white pearl plate to complete the look.

The richness of these colors won’t fade due to the UV polyurethane coating. The use of blue continues in the form of specks on the black Irish linen wrap. The performance and straightness of this cue is stunning as well. Viking Cues have a soft to moderate hit. The stainless steel joint, and the proprietary ferrule gives awesome cue ball control and shot accuracy.

I am selling because the Viking butt won’t connect to my Cuetec shaft. Both have a 5/16x18 joint but the pilot of the Viking quick release joint prevents connection. The shaft likely could fit butt if bored out 17/64". I don’t want to do that and weaken the shaft. No simple adapter is available either.

Tip: 13mm tip
Ferrule: Super Viking Ferrule
Shaft: 29" ViKORE Hardrock Maple
Collar: Stainless Steel
Pin: Viking Quick Release (won't fit my Cuetech cynergy shaft)
Weight Butt 15.6 oz; Shaft 3.9 oz; Cue 19.5 oz.
Forearm: Birdseye maple with six floating pearl inlays alternating small blue pearl triangles
Rings: Pearl and Blue Pearl Rings
Wrap: Black with Blue Irish Linen
Sleeve: Pearl, Blue Pearl and Recon Ebony rings
Plate: Pearl with Black Viking Logo
Bumper: Black rubber

Attachments

• Butt_Shaft_length 29 inches.jpg
    Butt_Shaft_length 29 inches.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Butt and whole butt.jpg
    Butt and whole butt.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 25