🎱- McDermott G407 Pool Cue - G-Core & I-3 Shaft

ATX Trading

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Available in two configurations; with original G-Core shaft only, or + the Intimidator I-3 Blue Shaft

Prices:

$380 - With G-Core Shaft Only
$510 - With G-Core Shaft + Intimidator I-3 Shaft​

G407 Description:

• - G407 Retails at $525
  • - Birdseye Maple forearm & sleeve
  • - Dark American Cherry stain
  • - Brass, Padauk, and Index Rings
  • - 2 Cocobolo "Crown" Wrap Rings
  • - 12 Turquoise diamond inlays
  • - Birdseye Maple No-Wrap Handle
  • - 3/8"-10 Joint
  • - Absolutely gorgeous with a wide array of inlays and wood. Straight & Smooth. No Knicks / Scratches / Dents / Dings / Ect. Shoots like a dream. A true head turner, and I say that from experience.

G-Core Shaft Description:
  • - G-Core Shaft / Retails at $140
  • - Tip: New Kamui Clear Medium Tip / Retails at $25-35 Uninstalled
  • - Taper: Pro
  • - Triple-Layer Carbon Fiber Core - Stabilizes the front-impact area of the shaft for increased control and predictability. This technology increases radial consistency, reduces vibration and limits the inconsistencies found in traditional maple shafts.
  • - Carbon Tenon Technology - Carbon fiber ferrule core which results in a stronger ferrule assembly with maximum impact properties and enhanced feedback. The red ring at the base of the ferrule acts as a dampener to help absorb shock upon impact.

Intimidator I-3 Shaft Description:

• - Intimidator I-3 Shaft / Retails at $260
  • - Tip: New Navigator Blue Impact Super Soft, 15 Layer Japanese Pigskin Leather
  • - Taper: European 11.75mm
  • - Tenon Tip Technology - Increases the "sweet spot" of the shaft by transferring energy from the tip directly into the carbon fiber core. This results in a more solid hit that maximizes the accuracy of your shot.
  • - Triple-Layer Carbon Fiber Core - The I-Shaft’s Triple-Layer Carbon Fiber Core extends the full-length of the shaft (from ferrule to joint), stabilizing the entire shaft for absolute control and predictability. This technology increases radial consistency, reduces vibration and virtually eliminates the inconsistencies found in a traditional maple shaft.

Attachments

• 2 Smaller.jpg
    2 Smaller.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 452
  • IMG_8747.jpg
    IMG_8747.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 426
  • IMG_8749 Smaller.jpg
    IMG_8749 Smaller.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_8757 Smaller.jpg
    IMG_8757 Smaller.jpg