Sold 08 Bob Runde Rosewood Hustler

Sold Item

dpaulnot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
08 Runde Hustler. Beautiful Rosewood, light birdseye forearm.
Butt: 15oz, 29 inches, .835 joint, 3/8-10 pin
Shaft: Runde Kielwood, 30 3/16 inches, 3.5oz, 12.5mm
$790 shipped. Priority 2day USPS, fully insured. And I cover Paypal fees.

2X4 Cue case, think its made by J&J. Well made, solid, like new,
closet storage only. SOLD

All items will be packed securely. I have more pics of all items, just
message me an email address.

Attachments

• P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 1,037
  • P1010002.jpg
    P1010002.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 902
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 862
  • P1010014.jpg
    P1010014.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 847
  • P1010012.jpg
    P1010012.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 825
  • P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 879
Last edited:

dpaulnot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I've added some pics of the Runde. Thanks for looking,
great playing cue here at a reasonable price !!
I just double checked and I had the tip size incorrect. It measures 12.5 not 12.1.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Who made the shaft ?
He was pretty clear about who made the Kielwood shaft……..it is a Runde Kielwood shaft (line 3 of the description).
So I’d presume, and who wouldn’t, that the mention of Runde referred to Bob and he made the shaft. It is a nice cue.

David Sorensen

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
He was pretty clear about who made the Kielwood shaft……..it is a Runde Kielwood shaft (line 3 of the description).
So I’d presume, and who wouldn’t, that the mention of Runde referred to Bob and he made the shaft. It is a nice cue.
Had no idea he made that type … what about straightness in all facets

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Had no idea he made that type … what about straightness in all facets
Wish I could answer you but I can’t because I neither possess or own the shaft for sale.
You’d have to check with the seller for details about the shaft. There is a trend within the
cue making community to start making Kielwood wood shafts & Bob Runde is qualified.
He’s an expert at cue making & has decades of experience to enable him to build Kielwood.

David Sorensen

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
By chance do you have the original shaft I like the Kielwood shafts but not the color match up I also have a OB Torrifedshaft for a oldviking cue but don’t use it due to appearance & color natch ….it’s just a looks thing nothing against your cue , would consider separating them ? Nothing personal had to asl 🤔✌️

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Ironic you posted you didn’t care for Bob Runde’s Kielwood shaft or really any other brands.

I was interested in the shaft because I’ve shopped them and Bob is a gifted cue maker. I’d prefer
it was a bit heavier as all my cue butts are 1/2 oz. lighter than this cue’s butt. And nearly all my
cues play @ 18.5 ozs which is exactly what this cue weighs. It’s almost like it was an omen to
get this cue. If it is here 2 weeks from now, I’ll make an offer and the seller seems fair minded.

The only reason I’m waiting is I don’t need another cue and I started out looking for only a shaft.
This is a terrific cue and you can’t go wrong with a Bob Runde cue which is why I’m considerig it.
I wouldn’t hesitate too long because I’m sure others are thinking of getting this cue besides myself.