fantasticks
Registered
'13 Runde Cue w/spare shaft
As seen on the spec sheet that I will include this is a 4 point recut Maple, Bubinga and Ebony Runde cue. It has a stainless joint and a 13mm shaft with a Wizard tip. I don't know the specs on the spare shaft but it feels 13mm and it weighs out the same as the original which both come out at 19 oz with the butt. This thing is flawless and I'm selling it because it just never gets used. You will not be disappointed and with Bob not making many more cues it will only go up in value.
List Date: 7/29/2015
For more info, click here to view the original listing: '13 Runde Cue w/spare shaft
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------



As seen on the spec sheet that I will include this is a 4 point recut Maple, Bubinga and Ebony Runde cue. It has a stainless joint and a 13mm shaft with a Wizard tip. I don't know the specs on the spare shaft but it feels 13mm and it weighs out the same as the original which both come out at 19 oz with the butt. This thing is flawless and I'm selling it because it just never gets used. You will not be disappointed and with Bob not making many more cues it will only go up in value.
List Date: 7/29/2015
For more info, click here to view the original listing: '13 Runde Cue w/spare shaft
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------



Last edited: