14.1 Rack Outline

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I had you confused with another facebook poster,

Fair enough,,, we all make mistakes. Me included. No worries, and I didn't mean to sound butt hurt... I just know the last person in the world lurking around here for action is me.

we will leave it b about the chopped footage 626. But I did notice you not wanting to address the 30% of run ONLY being shown in double speed - but yet u know what u saw?

I'll address it, and I'll be honest.

Actually, I can't address it because I haven't watched it. I'll tell you why I believe it.

I know people that know JS,,,, I have never met the man,,,, I am "friends" with him on Facebook. From what I can tell, I believe him to be a straight shooter (no pun intended) and an honorable person.

I love 14.1,,,, I really do,,, I think it is the best billiard game for many reasons that I won't bore you with. I want to see life pumped back into 14.1 and any media attention about an astounding feat performed can only be good for 14.1.

I wanted him to smash the record and bring this back to the public eye. I want it to be true, and I honestly believe it is.

For context,,,, my high run is 26. Yep, I'm a nobody and admit it freely. I get excited when I make the break ball and open the rack,,, but sadly have never done that twice in one continuous run (but I still enjoy the art of trying it).

Hope that let's you know where I am coming from.

I hope someone else smashes 626 and gets 14.1 out of the cemetery.

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
F
I hope someone else smashes 626 and gets 14.1 out of the cemetery.

that probably will never happen
the game is too uneventful for that,

its a fine art like carom billiards 1 cushion and balkline for example , that only those fanatical will stay glued to the hundreds of shots and big runs will enjoy

and some things are just fine in their own right as just that
we the players will always keep these games alive
how popular it is, is inconsequential

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
I heard John Schmidt broke Willie's record by 100 balls.

626 is what I saw.

so now your saying you have not seen it - but your prior post indicated that 626 is what you saw - not what you heard, now your fairy tale seems to be changing, can you say 'con'tradiction? yer viewpoint is kinda hayesy' aint it timothy? So you misspoke when you said 626 is "what you saw" - its actually what u heard - did I maybe catch you in a lie? I know all too well where yer coming from - it aint a good place. So you are right about one thing - You CAN'T address it - as yer proof is i know a guy who knows another facebook guy who said it was so and so on. I don't believe u are genuine - but you ARE a politicly correct painfully normal facebook poster - That is what i see. Also everybody is someone of some value, I judge those based on honesty more than how well they play 14.1. If you WANT to believe it's true - then that is cool with me - but DO NOT try bullying us truth seekers who just are asking to see un - edited footage of this claim - dig? If u don't care about the truth - then it's too bad for you - keep yer head in the sand and wear a mask like the rest of the puppets.

u have the same symptom that many face book posters have - you choose to believe everything u read - and then help promote the propaganda - I will leave u with what Lou said "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - what u heard IS NOT EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE. Unedited footage of this so called 626 would equal solid extraordinary evidence, the bca nor schmidts camp is providing the un edited video proof to the public - but yea bca does have a friend at ny times and so on. Mosconi's family should file a lawsuit against schmidt and bca's yellow journalism - end of story. I read between the lines - my line is drawn - in js and bca's Bermuda triangle of chopped video proof :-0. So yer not at ease - carry off somewhere else with yer facebook fairy tale friends. Last but not least - I disagree with u when u stated that 'any media attention is good for 14.1" a lie about surpassing Mosconi's widely recognized World record of 526 is NOT what I would call good media attention - nor should anyone else that has the God given ability to think with any degree of logic. I met Mosconi when I was young and he was all business and class, I cannot say the same for JS - nor the now semi defunct bca fake news outfit. A chopped video - will never replace Mosconi's true record - imho the bca's camp and JS are trying to corROB'berate a phony claim - I am not alone in this opinion either. Until they (powers at b) provide un edited video proof, there is a serious black eye looming over our Sports pocket Billiard record keeping.

Last edited:

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so now your saying you have not seen it - but your prior post indicated that 626 is what you saw - not what you heard, now your fairy tale seems to be changing, can you say 'con'tradiction? yer viewpoint is kinda hayesy' aint it timothy? So you misspoke when you said 626 is "what you saw" - its actually what u heard - did I maybe catch you in a lie? I know all too well where yer coming from - it aint a good place. So you are right about one thing - You CAN'T address it - as yer proof is i know a guy who knows another facebook guy who said it was so and so on. I don't believe u are genuine - but you ARE a politicly correct painfully normal facebook poster - That is what i see. Also everybody is someone of some value, I judge those based on honesty more than how well they play 14.1. If you WANT to believe it's true - then that is cool with me - but DO NOT try bullying us truth seekers who just are asking to see un - edited footage of this claim - dig? If u don't care about the truth - then it's too bad for you - keep yer head in the sand and wear a mask like the rest of the puppets.

u have the same symptom that many face book posters have - you choose to believe everything u read - and then help promote the propaganda - I will leave u with what Lou said "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - what u heard IS NOT EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE. Unedited footage of this so called 626 would equal solid extraordinary evidence, the bca nor schmidts camp is providing the un edited video proof to the public - but yea bca does have a friend at ny times and so on. Mosconi's family should file a lawsuit against schmidt and bca's yellow journalism - end of story. I read between the lines - my line is drawn - in js and bca's Bermuda triangle of chopped video proof :-0. So yer not at ease - carry off somewhere else with yer facebook fairy tale friends. Last but not least - I disagree with u when u stated that 'any media attention is good for 14.1" a lie about surpassing Mosconi's widely recognized World record of 526 is NOT what I would call good media attention - nor should anyone else that has the God given ability to think with any degree of logic. I met Mosconi when I was young and he was all business and class, I cannot say the same for JS - nor the now semi defunct bca fake news outfit. A chopped video - will never replace Mosconi's true record - imho the bca's camp and JS are trying to corROB'berate a phony claim - I am not alone in this opinion either. Until they (powers at b) provide un edited video proof, there is a serious black eye looming over our Sports pocket Billiard record keeping.

Flash,

First off, let's not pick fly shit out of pepper. I used the terms "saw" and "heard" very informally..... please don''t salivate thinking you caught me in a lie.... There's no "there" there.

I'll cut through all of your other psychoanalysis dribble and just get to the meat:

You think JS is a liar.

You obviously think he is lying about this achievement and anyone else that was around at Easy Street Billiards (his wife, the dude racking and any employee that was working that day) is lying.

This isn't really complicated: You think he is a liar and I do not.

Simple.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
ranger that

Flash,

First off, let's not pick fly shit out of pepper. I used the terms "saw" and "heard" very informally..... please don''t salivate thinking you caught me in a lie.... There's no "there" there.

I'll cut through all of your other psychoanalysis dribble and just get to the meat:

You think JS is a liar.

You obviously think he is lying about this achievement and anyone else that was around at Easy Street Billiards (his wife, the dude racking and any employee that was working that day) is lying.

This isn't really complicated: You think he is a liar and I do not.

Simple.

The fact that 30% of the run HAS to be displayed in double speed - and that there is zero un edited footage to verify their claim does not alarm you? So again js was quoted here on az for saying he wanted the world to see his grandios claim of 626 - it does not take a digital anaylist to figure out that chopped footage is not verifiable evidence - for the World or even USA. js's high run = 434, there is unedited video proof of that run - this makes his 434 legit - even with heater coils near the slate ironically the direct result of his scratch at 434 - ending that legit run, last time i checked 434 is not greater than that of Willie Mosconi's 526. Then his livestream attempts stopped and it was sleazy street phony 626 that has no un edited footage - this won't do - in reference to a LEGIT 70+yr old sports history record. If u choose to believe in what u hear - again that is cool with me - but it's not a secret that there is much doubt on the validity of their phony 626 claim - that the world truly never saw. Even more simple - and stated from a 14.1 purist/ Proffesional Straight Pool player that has been battle tested - under heavy fire - me. If you have any solid evidence that yer opinion has any factual evidence i.e. un edited video proof I will be all in on hearing you 'un informally'. Last but not least it was u who made the initial joke about how I had some complex about the the highly questioned bca/js 626 claim. my thread in the main forum had over 100 pages about the validity of bca's and js supposed 626, so it would seem I am not alone in doubt that Mosconi's 526 has indeed been surpassed. U may choose to make yer joke about fake news in another venue other than this forum sir.

Last edited:

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This all very easily resolved.

Video exists -- release it *unedited* from start to finish. Charge $100 a copy, whatever. Story, controversy over.

Lou Figueroa
or maybe not

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Last but not least it was u who made the initial joke about how I had some complex about the the highly questioned bca/js 626 claim. my thread in the main forum had over 100 pages about the validity of bca's and js supposed 626, so it would seem I am not alone in doubt that Mosconi's 526 has indeed been surpassed. U may choose to make yer joke about fake news in another venue other than this forum sir.

All due respect,,,, but WTF are you talking about???????

Are you confusing me with someone else AGAIN?

First off, I don't know you,,, so I have no idea if you have a complex or not.

Secondly, to make sure I didn't have an out of body experience, I just went through all my posts from that thread and I never referenced you once.

Like you, I am not hiding behind some screen name and feel the freedom to make Bit@h comments and run and hide.

I never made a joke about fake news,,,, have no idea what you are talking about.

I'll make a deal with you,,, if you can find a quote of me referencing your "complex" then I will make a public apology and never come back to the 14.1 room. I would gladly apologize because that would really be out of character for me and it isn't who I want to be.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This all very easily resolved.

Video exists -- release it *unedited* from start to finish. Charge $100 a copy, whatever. Story, controversy over.

Lou Figueroa
or maybe not

Wouldn't it be great if JS busted in here, like Jesus did after crucifixion...

It might go something like this:

But Lou, one of the many called 14.1 disciples, was not with them when Schmidt broke the record.

The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the video. But Lou said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the unedited footage, and put my eyes onto the screen, and examine the video content, I will not believe.

And after months again his disciples were within the 14.1 forum, and Lou with them: then came John Schmidt, AZBilliards.com, and stood in the midst of the fourm, and said, Peace be unto you.

Then saith John to Lou, Reach hither thy finger, and press the play button; and examine the unedited footage, at half speed my run: and be not faithless, but believing.

And Lou answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

John Schmidt saith unto him, Lou Figuora, because thou hast seen the unedited video, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Back to reality.

The fact that 30% of the run HAS to be displayed in double speed - and that there is zero un edited footage to verify their claim does not alarm you?

Yeah,, it would be cool to hear what the rationale is behind the logic for this. I can see the other side,,,, if I legit ran that number I would be happy to let everyone watch it in full, unedited.

It's complicated, but I do see your point.

Last edited:

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
chopped video = definitive evidence

But Lou, one of the many called 14.1 disciples, was not with them when Schmidt broke the record.

The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the video. But Lou said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the unedited footage, and put my eyes onto the screen, and examine the video content, I will not believe.

And after months again his disciples were within the 14.1 forum, and Lou with them: then came John Schmidt, AZBilliards.com, and stood in the midst of the fourm, and said, Peace be unto you.

Then saith John to Lou, Reach hither thy finger, and press the play button; and examine the unedited footage, at half speed my run: and be not faithless, but believing.

John Schmidt saith unto him, Lou Figuora, because thou hast seen the unedited video, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

Back to reality.

Yeah,, it would be cool to hear what the rationale is behind the logic for this. I can see the other side,,,, if I legit ran that number I would be happy to let everyone watch it in full, unedited.

So here is more reality for u - a chopped video will never suffice, Mosconi's 526 is LEGIT. last time I played ur facebook buddy - well lets just say cheaters rarely win - un edited footage is available (TAR). if u knew the truth about the whether the 626 STILL IN QUESTION is legit - u might not think it was so cool. So again chopped footage will not do and bca showed their true colors putting their stamp of approval and pushing the story on down to andrew coumo's group with nytimes would = genocide attempt of a celebrated sports history great American Straight pool record. Does not surprise me that they (crooked bca) had friends at nytimes either, trying to polish a chopped turd video won't do. In Mosconi's era there was no way of producing a video of his true accomplishment, with today's advancement in technology un edited video is imperative and would even be considered commonplace to keep any degree of accountability and or solidarity within billiard community adjudication dept. At least you'll admit that the bca's and js mystery video is complicated. A CHOPPED VIDEO IS WHAT THE PUBLIC HAS SEEN - AND HEARD. I saw an advertisement for js and bca's polished turd video (what a racket they have going with nytimes haha) so I clicked on it - it said page had been expired - that made sense to me - but my top run is only 351 and I am only apart of the public and not the semi public - so what do i know.

Last edited:

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So here is more reality for u - a chopped video will never suffice, Mosconi's 526 is LEGIT. last time I played ur facebook buddy - well lets just say cheaters rarely win - un edited footage is available (TAR). if u knew the truth about the whether the 626 STILL IN QUESTION is legit - u might not think it was so cool. So again chopped footage will not do and bca showed their true colors putting their stamp of approval and pushing the story on down to andrew coumo's group with nytimes would = genocide attempt of a celebrated sports history great American Straight pool record. Does not surprise me that they (crooked bca) had friends at nytimes either, trying to polish a chopped turd video won't do. In Mosconi's era there was no way of producing a video of his true accomplishment, with today's advancement in technology un edited video is imperative and would even be cosidered commonplace to keeping any degree of accountability and or solidarity within billiard community adjudication dept. At least you'll admit that the bca's and js mystery video is complicated. A CHOPPED VIDEO IS WHAT THE PUBLIC HAS SEEN - AND HEARD. I saw an advertisement for js and bca's polished turd video (what a racket they have going with nytimes haha) so I clicked on it - it said page had been expired - that made sense to me - but my top run is only 351 and I am only apart of the public and not the semi public - so what do i know.

So, you won’t speak to your claim That I made disparaging comments about you?

I think you are wrong when you state I said anything negative about you.

I’m man enough to admit I was wrong if I said it-

Are you man enough to admit you made a mistake if I didn’t say it?

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to reality.

lol, funny.

But... I seriously doubt JS will ever cometh here and release unto us a full, unedited video of the run. And at least to me that means there's something wonky about the run.

Lou Figueroa

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
yep

So, you won’t speak to your claim That I made disparaging comments about you?

I think you are wrong when you state I said anything negative about you.

I’m man enough to admit I was wrong if I said it-

Are you man enough to admit you made a mistake if I didn’t say it?

I misspoke about u saying I had a complex - have not been sleeping in quiet some

time now and equilibrium is a bit off to say the least. However that does not give u a

free pass on ur post about side effects of js phony video, u have not seen the video and yet u choose to make a joke about the side effects of having seen it - so that post was something a loser would put up - in order to mock those of us

simply asking for un edited proof - that u yourself have not even seen.

+ u seem too intelligent to believe everything u hear. I understand that

facebook posters like u would prefer to look at any news bout 14.1 as good news - this

is a common theme in facebook buddy's trying to reassert their (bca's and js) claim - as if it is a

verifiable accomplishment. Yes I'm a man - an Honest Man at that - not so sure yer genuine, but it was genuine of u to admit that their chopped video is complicated. The statement u make about their chopped video (production) being

complicated would lead me to believe

u know why their knot' releasing the mystery video to 'open public' - to view - that is where it truly gets complex 4 u. Oh and nobody - u included - needs to try and reassert that a chopped video of a phony 626 is the current record to smash as

u put it, the correct numerical # to surpass in 14.1 - with unedited video is Mosconi's 526 period. So ya like u said it's complicated and I do think u see my point, it is a complicated World out here - however un edited footage would have been

simple to produce - that part of the bca/js puzzle is straight forward and very simple - if he in fact has surpassed Willie Mosconi's true record.

Last edited:

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I misspoke about u saying I had a complex - have not been sleeping in quiet some

time now and equilibrium is a bit off to say the least. However that does not give u a

free pass on ur post about side effects of js phony video, u have not seen the video and yet u choose to make a joke about the side effects of having seen it (loser) u are also wrong to laugh

at those of us who have met Mosconi and would like to see un edited proof of their claim - especially since ( a reaffirmation of my own) u yourself have not even seen

the video either + u seem too intelligent to believe everything u hear. I understand that

facebook posters like u would prefer to look at any news bout 14.1 as good news - this

is a common theme in facebook buddy's trying to reassert their (bca's and js) claim - as if it is a

verifiable accomplishment. Yes I'm a man - an Honest Man at that - not so sure yer genuine, but it was genuine of u to admit that their chopped video is complicated. The statement u make about it being complicated would lead me to believe

u know why he is not releasing the mystery video to 'open public - to view - that is where it truly gets complex 4 u. Oh and nobody - u included - needs to try and reassert that a chopped video of a phony 626 is the current record to smash as

u put it, the correct numerical # to surpass in 14.1 - with unedited video is Mosconi's 526 period. So ya like u said it's complicated and I do think u see my point, it is a complicated World out here - however un edited footage would have been

simple to produce - if he in fact has surpassed Willie Mosconi's true record.

I do see your point, and thanks for acknowledging my comment about it being complicated. I also appreciate you retracting the assertion of me saying you have a complex. I would never do that, I won't say anything on here I wouldn't say to a persons face,,,, and IF I said that I would expect to be punched in the mouth.

That is 2 things you have tried to pin on me that weren't accurate,,, but who's counting? LOL

For perspective, I was one of the people defending Lance Armstrong's anti doping claim after winning the tour 7 times at record speeds. In hindsight that wasn't really a close call,,, but I wanted it to be true.

Maybe I am doing the same here,,, I hope not.

I'm ready to bury this hatchet and leave it be,,, I have a sore spot because I have scratched it too much.

Hit me up if you are ever in Northern VA/DC,,, I'll buy you a beer and pay for a 14.1 lesson from you.

Tim

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
However that does not give u a

free pass on ur post about side effects of js phony video, u have not seen the video and yet u choose to make a joke about the side effects of having seen it - so that post was something a loser would put up - in order to mock those of us

simply asking for un edited proof

I guess I still have some gas in the tank. I would normally let this go, but since you brought up "something a loser would put up",,,, I'll address it head on.

I think you are still sleep deficient, because you have taken that comment WAY out of context.

I'll explain:

That comment was only directed at my little buddy XRADARX,,, I posted that because he kept yapping at me and wouldn't let it go...... I have many times in my life heard and used the term "hard on" as a colloquialism for not letting things go,, and going after something with vigor... e.g. "My boss sure has a hard on for me"

So, my little friend had, what I call, a hard on for that particular subject that day.

FFS- I was making a JOKE,,,,, I quoted the warnings from Viagra about the side effects of the blue pill If a hard on lasts more than 4 hours Which, in my opinion my little buddy was having that issue.

I said it to HIM,,, and quoted him directly... Not the forum,,, not you,, not Lou or anyone else for that matter.

So, take a breath,,, relax and realize that is the 3rd thing about me you've F'd up.

Short version- the little quote of yours above,,, which you have now edited twice,, is totally wrong,,,, your understanding of that post of mine was totally incorrect. You couldn't have got it more wrong, actually. Congrats

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Say it, own it, get on with it.

Oh come on,,, we were having so much fun!

Edit: See Danny,,, even he proves I was only making that comment to him,,,, hell, he even re quoted his reply to it directly back at me....

Geez,, I thought NPR was a tough crowd,,, you guys seriously need to stop swallowing the sensitive toothpaste..... It is only for your teeth,, not consumption.

Lastly,,,, a$$face????

Gosh, been so long that I've been called that,,, let me think,,,, oh yeah,,, it was junior high.....

Good one,, really,,, you should be proud of that dig.

Last edited:

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
what a joke, u should probly stick to what u heard - I robbed him on a tight diamond 400 - 255 un edited footage:). Meditate on it. When viewing the middle to latter portion of this particular TAR match between he and i - u might want to play it in double speed as well. I hear u joined this forum to match up - I would be happy to spot u a ball in any pocket billiard discipline u choose. Would u care to play me a friendly set? U can bring yer own - I will end up keeping mine :)

Where'd u get ur medical degree, doc haystj? Oh, u don't have one, you just take the meds. It's no wonder that u r always running off at one end or the other, it comes with the territory. Sounds like u have a lot of experience of hard-ons for others. Work it out on urself. best of luck, my disregards to u. see u in the paper.

You know what is really interesting?

It just dawned on me.

Take a gander at these 2 posting styles.

I have to wonder if I bought Danny a beer if I'd simultaneously be buying my little buddy a beer, too..........

Things that make you go, HMMMMM

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh, damn, already backing up on another one. you'd both need several beers if you ever run into my realm. He'd probably need some rest and get his equalibrium put back into check.Most of youse guys from the seventies are just boys to me. xradarx Hi-ho, Hi-ho it's off to work we go. Having fun yet, tj?

Actually, Danny,, I'm having a blast.

I really enjoy your commentary. Seriously, I really do.

You're quite funny,,,, "it's off to work we go",,,, very clever.

How's that working out for you?

Being clever.

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm beginning to believe that, perhaps, ur a figment of JSchmidt's imagination that he's projecting to AZBilliards. Hope he doesn't have a brain fart and you discappear.
combac!

This is getting silly,,,, even for me.

Get your butt up near DC and I'll buy you a beer too,,, and we shall laugh about the whole thing.

I don't want this to turn out to be the same cluster Fu@k as the Lou vs. John horseshit.

Bring Danny too,, I'm a generous guy,, we can all bang some balls around with some suds and grind it out.... I have a nice Diamond Pro AM in my basement so I will pick up the table time.

That's a good deal,,, I buy the beers and the table time.

Cheers.