14.1 Rack Outline

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
nope

Fair enough.

Well said.

No thanks on the suds, xardrx has been blocked from me - with good reason, any post u make is clearly not just for xdarx - but the whole forum. So again the comment bout having side effects of seeing a video (that u truly never saw) is no bueno. Mean what you say and say what you mean. I have not blocked u yet as u do seem to have some degree of tact, most people here have blocked xdarx and so any tid bit quotes from him will fall on deaf ears. Thanks for acknowledging that their chopped video is 'complicated' I would say it's outside the line that has been drawn - and not playable from any standpoint - but I do see they (bca/js/nytimes) have quite a rack et' going with the fake news industry.

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
actually yer close

Hairyman - the ugh

U almost actually spelled my name correctly - it was originally with a y instead of the i. Ha ha xradarx. Oh say can you see - my eyes if u can - thenmyhairstooshort.

Last edited:

haystj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No thanks on the suds, xardrx has been blocked from me - with good reason,

Hairyman - the ugh

U almost actually spelled my name correctly - it was originally with a y instead of the i. Ha ha xradarx. Oh say can you see - my eyes if u can - thenmyhairstooshort.

So, the obvious question here is,,,,, especially all of the banter in the main forum,,,, did you recently unblock xradarx or were you incorrect when you stated (quoted in the first quote) you blocked him?

How are you replying to things someone said that you report is blocked by you?

I'm not questioning your integrity, as you have done to others in these forums, but rather wondering how you see quotes from people you yourself say have blocked?

Things that make a person go Hmmmmmmmmm........

Dan Harriman

One of the best in 14.1
Silver Member
Danny Harriman

I apologize to You, personally, Danny Harriman for any and all previous responses from xradarx regarding You. x marks the contact point on the cue ball and the object ball with radar connecting the two x marks, thereby xradarx 👍
Apology accepted, your rough round the edgies' - radar but I agree with most of your posts and find you to be a genuine article.