S SloMoHolic When will then be now? Silver Member Jul 11, 2013 #1 Skinny Bob's 1st annual 14.1 tournament will take place on October 12th. See details below. I am not at all involved with this tournament, but I wanted to post the info in case any of you would like to play. Good luck! -Blake
Skinny Bob's 1st annual 14.1 tournament will take place on October 12th. See details below. I am not at all involved with this tournament, but I wanted to post the info in case any of you would like to play. Good luck! -Blake
poolmouse AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 11, 2013 #2 SloMoHolic said: Skinny Bob's 1st annual 14.1 tournament will take place on October 12th. See details below. I am not at all involved with this tournament, but I wanted to post the info in case any of you would like to play. View attachment 284206 Good luck! -Blake Click to expand... Please tell me this will be on 9 foot tables.
SloMoHolic said: Skinny Bob's 1st annual 14.1 tournament will take place on October 12th. See details below. I am not at all involved with this tournament, but I wanted to post the info in case any of you would like to play. View attachment 284206 Good luck! -Blake Click to expand... Please tell me this will be on 9 foot tables.
S SloMoHolic When will then be now? Silver Member Jul 12, 2013 #3 Yes, the tables are 9' Gold Crowns.
poolmouse AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 12, 2013 #4 SloMoHolic said: Yes, the tables are 9' Gold Crowns. Click to expand... Woohoo!!! Please reserve a spot for me, I'll be driving down from DFW. Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
SloMoHolic said: Yes, the tables are 9' Gold Crowns. Click to expand... Woohoo!!! Please reserve a spot for me, I'll be driving down from DFW.
S SloMoHolic When will then be now? Silver Member Jul 13, 2013 #5 poolmouse said: Woohoo!!! Please reserve a spot for me, I'll be driving down from DFW. Click to expand... You'll need to call Skinny Bob's to ask about reserving a spot. I'm just a customer that plays pool here. Skinny Bob's (512) 733-1111 Good luck in the tournament! This is a really nice room. They have 14 Gold Crown III tables, and a heated 10' Verhoeven Billiards table.
poolmouse said: Woohoo!!! Please reserve a spot for me, I'll be driving down from DFW. Click to expand... You'll need to call Skinny Bob's to ask about reserving a spot. I'm just a customer that plays pool here. Skinny Bob's (512) 733-1111 Good luck in the tournament! This is a really nice room. They have 14 Gold Crown III tables, and a heated 10' Verhoeven Billiards table.